DNE Resources Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

do not pay money they promise
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 October 2018
Sales were about 40$ per site. Most reps only managed a sale a day. Only real script that worked was the most scammy one. Focused on the numbers, doesn't matter how. Good vacations/incentives, road trips.
Stress job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 May 2017
This job does not required any skills other than speaking fluent english and good connection with the customer. What makes this job harder is that, as a salesman, we have to achieve a given target at a period of time. This job is mostly pay by commission, if someone cannot make a contract in a day, then they won't have any profit for that entire day.
Pros
strong co-workers
Cons
stressful
Flexible & Entrepreneurial
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 March 2017
Have you ever heard of the saying - you are what you eat? Well, a similar saying applies here - you earn what you commit. It takes quite a bit of time to see some steady money come in, I had a second job as a bartender and I recommend you have a second temporary source of income before committing 100% here.
Pros
Full training and admin support, Ask anyone for anything and you will get an answer, Nice office and environment, Freedom
Cons
Managers need to support their team more, Higher-Ups need to get off their saddle and make decisions with the entire team
Very poor management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 February 2017
DNE was excellent, until new management came in. You would leave the office after the morning meeting everyday feeling worthless and not good enough. The money was alright, but it is not worth being treated like garbage.
Cons
The management was incredibly poor and rude.
it's nice if you like sales
sales rep (Former Employee) –  calgary5 January 2017
You need to really I mean REALLY like sales to enjoy this job and company. I was new to sales so I didn't know what to expect. Looking back at it, I learned quite a bit. I'm thankful for my manager, salespeople and the company for the opportunity. I just finished my bachelors now and worked here as a summer internship. Great opportunity to get money and credits.
Pros
people, bonus trips, bonuses
Cons
hours, work no matter what weather or day, redundant work
Honest Sales Company
energy sales representative (Current Employee) –  edmonton22 August 2016
It's not everyday you'll find a genuinely honest sales company that is looking for the better of its staff. I've never seen a company take care of its sales team like DNE, and I've been around the block. Instead of sitting back and just ride the success wave, the senior managers are out there grinding it out to try to rise another phoenix from the ashes. From the culture to the people, this company cares. Yes, there are some growth pains and struggles, which some people may not understand and get frustrated with (a.k.a. pretty much all negative reviews I've read) but quite frankly, they didn't give DNE a real chance.
Pros
managers, team spirit, open door, culture, people
Cons
software systems, project overloading, communication
Waste of time
Interviewed for sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2016
When interviewing they ask you how much you want to make an hour. Come to find out it's straight commission based. You don't find this out until they drag you and a group of people out to the "field" and they make you go door to door looking for leads. Don't waste your time.
Terrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2016
Empty promises, no real income, you can make more at mcdonalds. It's not a real job, wasted my time, I should bill them for my time that was wasted.
Pros
didnt find any
Cons
no money, waste of time
No money to be made, unless your ok being a liar
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2016
This is a scam. They encourge you to lie to the clients, they are very unethical. Also, management are useless busy on facebook all day. Straight commisions and you'll never see a dime. fake promises
Pros
Nice office
Gaining valuable experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2015
This is a very friendly working environment, has a lot of opportunities for advancement. I have learn a lot during the time working here .Since this is a sales job base entirely on commission, my income is not consistent .
Pros
Free vacation when meet quota
Cons
Not consistent, not for everyone
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 April 2015
I loved working with the people of this company but it took way too long to build a client list and to start making any money and i wasnt willing to dedicate any more of my time to it
Pros
free lunches and compan trips
Cons
no base salary full commission and no benefits