DLC/Greenteam Landscaping

DLC/Greenteam Landscaping Pay & benefits reviews

Canada6 reviews
People are nice to work with, flexible shifts. They pay pretty low for what you are doing. Cannot really sustain a living off of it. But a good part time job. Shifts are very long, about 10 hours a day.
It's been nearly two years and I only have positive things to say. Management is always striving to further improve and invest for bigger and better things. After a while our co-workers seem like family. We're always ahead of the competition. Great relationships between management and employees. Put in some hard work and iniative and you can expect advancement over time, not only in pay but also in your position. Management expects a lot from the employees, but they reward us properly with fair wages. Expect upwards of 50-60 hours a week. They make it known that they will work hard to keep their good employees. They now also offer year around employment, which not every company can in this industry. DLC has very ambitious goals, but everything is moving in the right direction.
Pros
Very reasonable/fair pay scale and a lot of room for advancement.
Cons
Be prepared to work most Saturdays
Initially,when hired I was extremely excited. The owners of the company seemed like good people. The co workers soon told me how they really were. There's no communication from management to the employees, they want to to work unreasonable hours, there are no benefits, and job security is non existent. They talk down to the employees and rarely ever fulfill their promises.one day I was promised a raise, company phone ect. The next week I was not working, no phone call but only a email. My fellow employees warned me, but it was too late at that point. Thankfully I was able to find work at a more stable company. None of the employees at DLC are happy. Which doesn't make for a positive work environment.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Long hours.no respect for employees. No benefits.horrible management