DLC/Greenteam Landscaping

DLC/Greenteam Landscaping Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Job
People are nice to work with, flexible shifts. They pay pretty low for what you are doing. Cannot really sustain a living off of it. But a good part time job. Shifts are very long, about 10 hours a day.
Run away
Definite separation between office and field staff. Even between job, grass and garden crews there was a lack of teamwork. The garden Supervisor was lazy and incompetent. Management gave certain employees preferential treatment. Toxic environment and uncaring. No smiles from anyone until the day was over.
Great pay, management, and work environment.
It's been nearly two years and I only have positive things to say. Management is always striving to further improve and invest for bigger and better things. After a while our co-workers seem like family. We're always ahead of the competition. Great relationships between management and employees. Put in some hard work and iniative and you can expect advancement over time, not only in pay but also in your position. Management expects a lot from the employees, but they reward us properly with fair wages. Expect upwards of 50-60 hours a week. They make it known that they will work hard to keep their good employees. They now also offer year around employment, which not every company can in this industry. DLC has very ambitious goals, but everything is moving in the right direction.
Pros
Very reasonable/fair pay scale and a lot of room for advancement.
Cons
Be prepared to work most Saturdays
Great team, great money, great work environment!
I've been with the company for 3 years now and has it ever evolved! We have an amazing team who supports and trusts each other. We have great support from upper management and we make great money in the summer! I've seen the company evolve so much as the company has grown and I am so proud of to be a member of this ever-growing group. I worked my way up from a labourer to a crew chief within my time at DLC and I still feel like I have room to grow even more. Go DLC!
Pros
Respect for employees, opportunity for growth
Cons
While the money is good, the work environment and horrible management make this a horrible company.
Initially,when hired I was extremely excited. The owners of the company seemed like good people. The co workers soon told me how they really were. There's no communication from management to the employees, they want to to work unreasonable hours, there are no benefits, and job security is non existent. They talk down to the employees and rarely ever fulfill their promises.one day I was promised a raise, company phone ect. The next week I was not working, no phone call but only a email. My fellow employees warned me, but it was too late at that point. Thankfully I was able to find work at a more stable company. None of the employees at DLC are happy. Which doesn't make for a positive work environment.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Long hours.no respect for employees. No benefits.horrible management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DLC/Greenteam Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6