DLC/Greenteam Landscaping Employee Reviews

Great team, great money, great work environment!
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC13 April 2017
I've been with the company for 3 years now and has it ever evolved! We have an amazing team who supports and trusts each other. We have great support from upper management and we make great money in the summer! I've seen the company evolve so much as the company has grown and I am so proud of to be a member of this ever-growing group. I worked my way up from a labourer to a crew chief within my time at DLC and I still feel like I have room to grow even more. Go DLC!
Pros
Respect for employees, opportunity for growth
Cons
While the money is good, the work environment and horrible management make this a horrible company.
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC15 August 2016
Initially,when hired I was extremely excited. The owners of the company seemed like good people. The co workers soon told me how they really were. There's no communication from management to the employees, they want to to work unreasonable hours, there are no benefits, and job security is non existent. They talk down to the employees and rarely ever fulfill their promises.one day I was promised a raise, company phone ect. The next week I was not working, no phone call but only a email. My fellow employees warned me, but it was too late at that point. Thankfully I was able to find work at a more stable company. None of the employees at DLC are happy. Which doesn't make for a positive work environment.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Long hours.no respect for employees. No benefits.horrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DLC/Greenteam Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.

DLC/Greenteam Landscaping Reviews by Job Title