Dixie Lee Family Restaurant Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Productive, fun workplace
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richibucto, NB6 September 2018
Needs to be working in a speedy function. Stressful at times caise it can get hectic at dinner/ supper time. Boss is good to work for, have to be able to stay on your feet for long periods of time.
Pros
Free lunchs, able to talk and joke around while working
Cons
Long hours and not able to get every weekend off
stressful workplace
Supervisor/cook (Current Employee) –  Richibucto, NB10 July 2018
a typical day was picking up the slack because the others workers refused to work. I learned that not all managers would fire workers because they were terrible workers. so it would fall to me to do twice the work. the manager is a nice guy, sometimes too nice as he would be more lenient with the bad workers and stricter with the good workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we got a day where it was all the best workers and that we could work in a team without worrying about someone slacking off, we would be able to get so much more done on those days!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
only got around 30 hours per week, no benefits or compensation
Under past owner
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB24 May 2017
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the owner that used to own the restaurant. When the new owner came and changed things I left. I would always work again for the past owner he was the best boss I had ever had in the food industry.
Friendly atmosphere
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB16 March 2015
The co-workers are very friendly and fun to work with. The best part of the job is meeting the diversity of people who pass through the doors daily.