Division 15 Mechanical Ltd. Management reviews

Fantastic workplace to start my career
BIM Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 February 2019
I am extremely fortunate to have started my professional career with a company that values its employees. I have been working with this company for almost 10 years and plan on staying with them long term.

There is opportunity to learn new skills, and professional development is encouraged. Upper management is progressive and open to new ideas. Work-life balance is promote at Division 15. An example would be our summer hours, where we are encouraged to leave early during the summer to enjoy the sun. Of course this is assuming all required work is completed.

The days can be busy/long but variety of interesting work makes the days pass quickly.

The best part of the job is potential for personal growth. Not only have a I learned technical skills, but this position has greatly improved my interpersonal skills as well. It is a position where I will never get bored, and am always feeling engaged.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Occasional long hours/stress
Excellent Employer
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 February 2019
Great company culture and engaged and caring management team.

Some staff work long hours, but work-life balance is encouraged in theory if not always in practice. The management team regularly solicits feedback from staff on how to improve, and is always open to suggestions.

The extended benefits program is sufficient and is 100% paid for by the company, and there is an RRSP program as well as deferred profit sharing.

Working here was the best career move I have ever made, and I plan to stick around long term.
Pros
Competitive Compensation, Great Culture
Experienced Mechanical Contractor
Senior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 December 2017
Daily activities included tracking change orders and project documentation. Learned the ins and outs of plumbing and hvac systems. Worked on some incredible projects with the industries best trades. Management was often a challenge but overall a great place to work. The people were definitely the best part of the company.
Pros
Incredible Projects
Cons
No growth for my career