Divine Home Care

Divine Home Care Employee Reviews

Great staff and excellent management teams our clients come first their family is our family. Because we do care. We are here for you. We have the most reliable and hardworking PSW and very energetic and always punctual.

Pay and job benefits non existent

Pay was horrible, hours very , this is a job for someone who doesn’t want full time hours orTo loose clients on a daily. Stressful and really no reimbursement for wear and tear on car only .25 a mile for gas which doesn’t help cover has expense.

Insights into Divine Home Care

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

One of the worst jobs

Terrible management, unorganized, unprofessional, rude, terrible pay. Uncaring toward staff, company is for money only and staff turnover is very troublesome.

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Terrible pay

Pros and Cons

Pros of working here were that they were very flexible with the schedule, very willing to work with you on days and hours. Cons were the pay, there were no benefits that I remember, it was hard to get into contact with them, not very cooperative with clients and didn’t communicate well with clients.

Management...

Good field staff... office staff turned over pretty well so that says something about the higher ups... The owners weren't the greatest and just out to make a buck.

Good place to work as home care RN

Better compensation and more autonomy. Good place to work. Would consider again if they were more local, but would have to drive six hours just for orientation again.

Office Staff and Pay

The company is only interested in getting new clients. They mislead employees on what to expect from clients but it is totally different once I arrived at clients' home. Management seems to blow off important issues. Pay is minimal and most clients are only a few hours. Must have alot of clients and work basically all day every day to receive a decent check. However, hours are very flexible. Basically intended as a part time job. Also, most of those in office are very unprofessional.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

Management and pay

Was ok but was paid 9.00 for almost 20 years of experience

It was ok just wasn't appreciated and paid me less then my experience.The cases was great. Just not alot of hours. I traveled far but wasnt given transportation money back for traveling far.

Pros

Staff was good.

Cons

Pay wasnt good and appreciation wasnt showed.

Mckees rocks location

Manager was I consistent. Was paying us on time and was never able to be reached. Patients where nice but management was horrible. Hopefully they turn it around

Na

We need to get paid a lot more it's a lot that some of us do and we need be appreciated. We shouldn't only work for our bills or kids spending money as well.

Na

Very nice company would consider working for them again all the staff was very caring for the patients that they had I just had to get something closer to home

Management is very poor not organized

I was in a bad situation doing working with a patient at the company. I called the 24 hr phone number and they got back to me a hr before my shift ended

Hardest part of the job

The Hardest part of the job was dealing with the families of the charges in my care. When you try to do what's best for your client and their family disagrees they make it a battle sometimes.

Okay Place to Work, Know the Client You're Working For

I had an okay experience with Divine Home Care. I personally knew my client for several years before working for her. I truly felt like Divine didn't really care about me as an individual. There are a lot of employees there, I am fully aware. However, I had a lot of health issues and could not stay there if they could not remain flexible with me and the client's wishes. The compensation for gas was not nearly enough. I drove an hour for each time I worked. That took at least 20 dollars worth of gas.

Family atmosphere

Divine Home Care is a great place to work. Friendly staff that makes you feel like you are part of a family. Busy day but a lovely place to work at. Supervisors always ready and willing to help.

Really needs new management

This company has alot of cons. They cheat you out your pay. There are no monthly meetings. Payroll is all messed up. I would never refer anyone for this job.

Pros

The patients are lovely

Cons

No benefits

great company

I loved the company and the owner. Salary was not high or sufficient enough for my skill as well as being bale to provide for my daughter. The owner and the manager was very motivated, giving and hard working individual. She worked every day as hard as anyone I have ever seen.

Divine Is NOT so Divine

Divine Home Care is not an organized workplace. They have too many clients, not enough CNA's, but still will not give CNA's enough work hours. There are a lot of staff members working in the office and they get better pay versus what the CNA gets paid. They do not give pay raises because all their money goes towards paying the office staff. They do not provide medical care, dental care, vision care, 401k, or promotions.

Pros

Job

Cons

Pay, Insurance, Advancements

Very pleasant place to work, friendly people.

Lovely company & ran very well. The staff is nice. Most of the clients are easy to get along with. You can work as few as 2 hours per day or as many as 6-8 hours per day, therefore you may choose as many clients to care for that you can handle.

Pros

You van work many hours or a few hours & you van choose the days you can or wany yo work.

Cons

If there are no clients available

Hours are not guaranteed

Loss of hours grows more and more every week, Clients can cancel whenever they want, they can send you home early. You can go from 40 hours scheduled starting Monday down to 20 hours by Sunday..

Poor communication

They have poor employer to employee communication. I was never informed we do not get time and a half for doing overtime hours. I didn't get paid my proper wages. And my final check was short.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Divine Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement