Diversified Staffing Employee Reviews

Flexible schedual as it is a temorary employment agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 March 2018
Good place to work during a transition between jobs and moving. With a busy personal schedule I did not feel pressured to commit, so this allowed me the freedom to complete important errands.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Low pay
put me to work but seemed to be left out of the loop
no (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 February 2018
went to work for a company that only hires immigrant workers thinking that I would be hired but HR decided to waste all our time and after going through many temps, they hired directly from Indeed.
Pros
easy to get to from LRT
Cons
not enough work
great people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 February 2018
This is a temp agency that get you temp work and some of us who are dedicated managed to get hired through the company where you actually worked. so this is not a bad place they do what need to be done you just have to prove yourself a lttle harder than a regular job it's a chanllenge.
Pros
great people
Cons
nothing is a for sure thing
An excellent secondary income
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB21 January 2018
diversified is a contracting company so every job is different. Mostly menial labour. Pay varies on the job (usually around $15-16) But everyone is friendly andencouraging.
Pros
Fly-in/fly-out sort of shifts, no schedule
Cons
Soemtimes a job will be a ways accross the city.
Loader Operator
Loader operator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB27 December 2017
Felt very welcomed by staff and my work was praised and appreciated Decent pay and seen a wage increase within my second week. 8 hours a day and time to enjoy the weekends
Pros
atmoshpere
Different opportunities
Employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 November 2017
Hours were usually 8 to 4:30 or something similar. I only had contract with them through TD which was quite enjoyable. The location was close to a bus route and the tasks were quite repetitive. I was able to practice phone skills and data entry skills.
Pros
Comfy lunch room.
Cons
Could get quite loud.
Diversified Staffing was helpful with my job search.
Reception Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 November 2017
Diversified allowed me to work at temporary placements on a t until i found a suitable full time position.
This was extremely helpful to me.
The staff at diversified were always helpful even when the temporary position staff were less than pleasant
good workplace
labor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
would be sent to a warehouse
learned a lot about shipping
management was good
hardest part was waiting for job to start
workplace was fast pace but oyable
Pros
good people
Cons
wage a little low
my expreience
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2017
each person has a choice of what kind of work they would like to do.

management are very understanding and involved of all circumstances and concerns
Pros
lots of hours when needed
Cons
no benefits
temp work
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB26 June 2017
Great people and great opportunities
you learn more various skills at a temp agency because of all the different positions you gain. anything from payroll to data entry.
Pros
pick when you want to work during the summer
Cons
no benefits
Great people, not enough work
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 June 2017
When Alberta was not in recession they kept me busy and being casual worked well for my lifestyle. There hasn't been enough work available. Great ethics.
Lots of different jobs to do
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 May 2017
Good friendly staff overall good place to get some experience in different types of work and they always have jobs do all over City of Edmonton and surrounding areas
Good and Bad
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB4 May 2017
This was a good option to get started when I was new to the city, but it didn't offer many positions that were long lasting. There wasn't a lot of communication and only short term jobs were available.
Great communication
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2017
I have bee with Diversified for just over a year now and have found them to be quite capable of providing me opportunities to work. I return to them when I am in need of employment.
Flexible and accommodating
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Red deer16 January 2017
Staff work hard to find work that suits your abilities and personality . They listen when you have concerns and are always trying to find the right job for you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Due to slow economy work isn't always available
Easy place to get to by bus
Office Assistant - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB (Downtown)15 January 2017
Its a temp agency for temporary work to permanent

did receptionist work
answered phones
filed paperwork
sent out mail and other deliveries
Data entry
Pros
Easy to get to, Pay not bad
Cons
wiah jobs wernt temperary
Very accommodating and friendly
Contract Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2017
Alway helpful in finding part-time jobs readily, they provided transportation from the worksites. Also provide protective personal equipment readily, or when necessaryé They also kept a constant record of your working hours, with satisfying rates.
Review Summary for Diversified Staffing
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 July 2016
My typical day was to go to the office to hopefully get a job assignment. That would have been the only downfall of working at Diversified.
Pros
Great people to work for, they try to find you work, at least for the day.
Cons
shortage of work
i like the different kinds of work and people i run into its a very eye opening time for me i dont like repitition i like doing all kinds of things
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB24 June 2016
the hardest part of the jobs is the physical part but if you make some friends and laugh a bit at the job you forget so all-in-all i cant say id hate anything if i had some company with me the most enjoyable part is the diverse group of people you talk to or work with
what i always learn from a job is either how to work smart and hard or how to enjoy myself at the job cause who wants to be a grump guy at work
Pros
i get to live a very interesting life
Cons
i cant make enough money to support a house let alone bills
how has this company survived
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2016
This company is unorganized to the point of they have not a clue or a care if you are working. They have you call three to four times a day and only get you one or two days of work. The staff is rude if you have a question and very unhelpful. They are slightly condescending towards females and in spite of a full hard labour resume ask if you are sure you can do the job. They don't get you more then a few days and tend to double book on those few days they send you on making it look like they have no idea who is where or who is seeking work. They have to be hounded and calling them for work is an unpaid job in and of itself. They are condescending and rude on the phone and never really do the things they say they are going to. They tell you they have plenty of work when you first come in which seems to be a complete lie. The shame of it is these guys can get away with treating you like dirt and know it.
Pros
get paid weekly
Cons
rude staff, lack of work, lack of orgainization, no benifits, super low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversified Staffing Reviews by Location