DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work at
Public Legal Educator (Former Employee) –  Canada15 October 2017
I really enjoyed working at this company. Excellent management team. You finished worked on time always. Were not expected to work over time unless absolutely needed.
Not supportive
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 August 2017
Union environment. Management is not supportive. Bumping occurs with each contract so workers are never sure of their position in the company. Benefits are good as are vacations.
Productive workplace, cordial staff and flexible environment
Newcomer information and Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 May 2017
A unionized environment,diverse staff,cooperative and warm environment. managers and CEO are all very caring and cordial with the staff. Flexing work hours is very easy.
Pros
Well organized, excellent benefits
Cons
nothing worth mentioning
Great part-time work
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 December 2016
For people looking for an employer that is flexible and a job that is part-time where you have a choice of hours, this is a great place to work.
ambitious and desire
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 December 2015
-call all the customer and confirm with them about their appointments.
- I learned so many things like how to organize the office and prepare all the files for the customers and how to do the statistics for the all immigrants,for example ,how many speaks Chinese language .
-the management was so good because it makes everything clear so everybody knows what it is their duties for the day.
my co-workers very friendly and handily we work as a team together - the hardest part was when sometimes speaks with different kind of peoples from different backgrounds.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is when I participate to prepare the celebration of the anniversary Diversity day .
Busy place
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 October 2015
A great source of help for new comers and staff are readily available to jump in and assist any way that they can. Very busy place with exposure to many different cultures.
Pros
constantly learning and growing
Cons
no proper training
Diversified workplace
Finance (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 August 2015
Diversified co-workers where you can learn about different cultures.
As a non-profit, the society's focus is to be of service to immigrant clients, thus interesting to learn the use of fund accounting system.
Pros
With roof top where you can stay during lunch
Great
Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC6 May 2013
My experience at DIVERSECity was outstanding, not only was I given a chance to work with diverse cultures but I was also given the chance to attend conferences to further my education as a ECCE. I loved the responsibilities of setting up daily art and circle lesson according to monthly themes; as well as, working as a team with my co-workers in monthly goals and successes of each child in our care. I enjoyed my time working at DIVERSECity and will carry all my learning experiences on with me onto my next employment.