Diverse Electronics Employee Reviews

Nice, quiet workplace and great family atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC19 January 2018
My time spent at Diverse electronics was amazing. I was given more than enough help to thrive within the company. Owners and managers are always willing to help without hesitation. The atmosphere at Diverse is great. The owners always make you feel like you belong. The Holiday lunches and Barbecues throughout the year are just some of the perks we received. Salary reflects those of competition and bonuses are awarded for success. Diverse is a well run company and I highly recommend trying them out.
Pros
Quiet Workplace, Great owners, Good salary
Cons
A start up career would describe it best.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 May 2014
Every day is a different day when it comes to sourcing and procuring commodities, that what makes it fun. I have learned over the years that being self taught and gaining experience over the years at Mondial/ Diverse is viable.
In any sales position or a company's mandate, one thing is certain and that is growth. The difference that sets out each individual is a style and behaviour that one reflects. I have grown and altered this over the years with difficulties and achievements at Diverse / Mondial.
The management and co-workers play a certain role in everyday's responsibilities and throughout it all support and laughter is what defines this work environment.
Greedy owners who like to put you down alot
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC14 May 2013
Company owners will not give raises, say they cannot afford it. But they have enough money to drive around in Jags and Mercedes. Front office people see lots of perks, warehouse people are only tolerated because they have to be there. Work hours never vary, 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
Pros
Quitting was good.
Cons
Working in there.