Ditech Testing Employee Reviews

Laborer (Former Employee) –  Scoudouc, NB8 April 2019
The industry is not an easy one as an entry level position is not for those who are expecting a desk job.The people working there are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. The management team are good people and very dedicated at what they do. The work is steady though and advancement possible if you are the right person for it.
Pros
Great management team, Starting wage higher than most, Company BBQ's in the summer, bonus pays for attendance, work clothes provided, nice breakroom with showers, safety oriented
Cons
Location is rather far from Dieppe with no bus service, propane is smelly, some people hired there are cronic complainers
A good place work
Production Worker/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Scoudouc, NB31 July 2018
Been a couple of years with this company. Lots of hours to be had if you want to work, supervisors are good, good diverse atmosphere, you give respect you get respect. Hours can vary here and there, but there's lots to be had if you want to work them. It can be physical and very busy but all of this is what its like working in a production place. They pay pretty good, well over minimum wage and if you prove yourself you could move up.
Pros
biweekly free bbq's in the summer, pretty good money, lots of hours
Cons
hours can change, some weekends
Mixed feelings
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Scoudouc, NB13 April 2018
The money is ok. They treat you like a robot a machine. Its go go go and starts at 6AM in Scoudoc so gas to get there is not cheap They only give you 2 breaks and a lunch and expect you to cut your break at 10 min to make sure your back on the production line at 15 min exactly. Everything is super heavy. Hard on the back the knees and parts of your body you didnt think you had. Over the years they have had people quit by the first break. They dont pay overtime after 44 hours and complaints of been made to the labor board but in New Brunswick the labor board must be paid off with bribes because they ignore it 10.5 hour shift and only 2 breaks and 30 min for lunch. They want 60 employees and the one week I worked there they hired 2 of us and lost 5. The way they look at it is if you dont like who cares and will hire someone else. Well eventually they are going to run out of people. The owners are making a killing and the is fine with me but you have to have speed and more speed and working fast and heavy weight equals injury. Most people will not last at this company but good luck
Pros
Money
Cons
The work is brutally hard. No overtime. No vacation pay
If you can avoide this place do it !!
Painter/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB30 March 2018
Horrible , no gratitude for what you do . Work you to the bone for little money , no home life, if you miss one day for personal or being sick it's a big ordeal
I liked the job
Labourer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB / Scoudouc, NB14 March 2018
People say things, but most of the people that has worked there and was let go, there was reasons for it. The people and staff are reasonable to work for and with. Do what they ask you and you wont have any issues. if you are there to work, work, if you are there to horse around, stay away from it, they do not tolerate it. The time I spent there was good, had no issues, with staff or management.
I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to work and be satisfied of a days work. Yes hours were long, but the company was working on things to make things better.
Pros
Benefits, salary
Horrible
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB1 January 2018
this place not good place to be owner does not care about what happens and only does something after someone get hurts and there long hours so you never have time for yourself or your spouse.
Pros
pays good
Terrible company
General Labourer/Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Scoudouc, NB26 October 2017
Stay away from this place. I was fired without cause and without so much as every having a verbal warning before. Too much forced overtime, long hours, zero work/home life balance. There is no communication with staff from management nor is there with management and superviors and there is very little organization as well. No one receives proper training, they just dump you off in a department to fend for yourself. No respect, no honesty. If I could give a zero star rating I would.
Pros
Wage and benifts
Cons
Long hours, forced over time, bad managment
it was a drag to wake up and go to that place everyday of the week and sometimes on weekends
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB8 June 2017
I would never recommend anyone apply with this company the pay isn't worth the time and effort you put in. Unorganized and you have no idea what your workload will be
horrible people to work for!!!
Devalver/labourer (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB6 April 2017
would not recommend working here to anybody they punish you if you don't produce their heavy work load bully of a company they don't want you to have a life outside of work poor management within office and warehouses poor communication between supervisors and workers no extra pay for overtime and if you miss a day or have a minor or severe work related injury giving them a doctors note means nothing to them every person is expendable no matter how long and hard you worked for them far better paying places to work in moncton nb!!!
Pros
Cons
alot
Bad environment and bad management
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB5 January 2017
I didn't like working at this place at all. They don't pay overtime and demande long shifts. Big turn around rate. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. They lie and manipulate people to get what they want
Benefits
Cons
Bad management practices and long hours
Not a good job for anyone
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB26 November 2016
I worked for this company for 18 months and got let go for standing up for my right to refuse over time when I've had pays at 140hours in 2 weeks
Demanding work atmosphere
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB4 May 2016
Highly don't recommend working for this company. Atmosphere is very toxic mentally. Constant bullying from management. Many long term employees have recently quit and moved on.
quality control
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB21 February 2015
my job was to put the plates on tank. the plate told you weight as well as expirery date of tank . also part of my job was to inspect tank for flaws like paint and to make sure dent were not to deep.