Ditech Testing

Ditech Testing Employee Reviews

Breakback labour with awful tools

Hired as a truck driverThe orientation and training was fineThe crew seems to be real fun to work withAs per driving truck, they provided me with a beat up +5 years old truck that broke down twice in the same first week. A/C couldn't keep up with temperatures above 25cTrailers are in horrible shape and filthyThey expect drivers to load and unload all of the propane tanks. So far, not a single customer bothered to help me with my tripsThe job is more than physical, it's break back kinda workDef don't recommend any drivers to work in these conditions

Pros

Free hotel stays when truck breaks down

Cons

Poor equipment

president / co owner is ignorant and degrading

Work you like a bunch of slaves full of empty promises president / co owner belittles anyone he doesn't like or anyone that stands up for them selves a very horrible person to deal with open door policy is mentioned but never possible would not recommend anyone to work here if I had to use choose between working here and flipping burgers I would choose flipping burgers

Pros

They fill you with free food

Cons

President is a very ignorant person

good company

fast manufacturing environment, you learn and grow up inside the company, your effort will be rewarded, management are looking for the employees confort, and very flexible when you have families or personals needs, are doing BBQ's during summer time for employees, giving gift cards for any amazing job you did, and creating activities for employees, free breakfast. Is a good company to work for.

Very fast paced and productive place to work I loved it other then the chemical fumes every day that made me sick I couldnt handle industrial paint

Lies lies lies

Don't waste your time with this company. There is only room for advancement if you're family or friend to management. Or willing to degrade yourself by taking a knee. They don't care about you or your problems

Pros

Cons

Management attitudes towards employees

Fast-paced, lots of hours

The company gives many hours, so it is good for those who want to make money. The hour rate starts in a good amount and increases after you reach 40 hours per week. The work is a bit stressful, though.

Pros

Many hours

Cons

Stressful environment

Ditech Testing est une bonne entreprise bien organisée et structurée

À la période durant laquelle j’ai travaillé à Ditech Testing, j’ai eu une bonne expérience de travail canadienne au sein de cette compagnie car là-bas a été l’un de mes tout premiers travails ici au Canada précisément à Moncton. Je m’entendais très bien avec le président de là-bas ainsi qu’avec tous les superviseurs de la compagnie. La raison de mon départ là-bas est la reprise des cours à l’université.

The industry is not an easy one as an entry level position is not for those who are expecting a desk job.The people working there are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. The management team are good people and very dedicated at what they do. The work is steady though and advancement possible if you are the right person for it.

Pros

Great management team, Starting wage higher than most, Company BBQ's in the summer, bonus pays for attendance, work clothes provided, nice breakroom with showers, safety oriented

Cons

Location is rather far from Dieppe with no bus service, propane is smelly, some people hired there are cronic complainers

A good place work

Been a couple of years with this company. Lots of hours to be had if you want to work, supervisors are good, good diverse atmosphere, you give respect you get respect. Hours can vary here and there, but there's lots to be had if you want to work them. It can be physical and very busy but all of this is what its like working in a production place. They pay pretty good, well over minimum wage and if you prove yourself you could move up.

Pros

biweekly free bbq's in the summer, pretty good money, lots of hours

Cons

hours can change, some weekends

Must read!!!

I can honestly say this company is definitely going in the right direction. They really care about there employees. They do reviews each year, if you met solid expectations an you don't call in sick once a week like most people these days they praise you and even offer you starting jobs in a leadership role. They pre-schedule all overtime and actually pay OT rates, if there is work on a Saturday they give you all kinds of notice, pay you OT an buy you lunch and you get to go home at 4pm. The amenities are extremely nice, the management team focuses on SAFETY first, they are really fussy on cleanliness and the management team demands as much as they give and thats a lot. If you work hard you get somewheres and are just not a number. Many top employees have been there over a decade. You get paid benefits, uniforms and a very good salary. The company is over 20 years old I think and is the world leader in what they do, pretty cool if you ask me. They also employ many foreigners and pride themselves as being a equal opportunity employer and that they are. I would not recommend this job to anyone who is not a hard worker, likes to complain about anything related to any job, doesn't like a fast paced environment or strong management teams because if you are most likely you will end up writing a silly review on this website to feel better about yourself. If you have pride, love to help others and work for a innovative and growing business you should go see them.

Pros

They get rid of lazy winers

Cons

They make hard workers feel like rockstars, everyday!

Jobs at Ditech Testing

See more jobs

If you can avoide this place do it !!

Horrible , no gratitude for what you do . Work you to the bone for little money , no home life, if you miss one day for personal or being sick it's a big ordeal

I liked the job

People say things, but most of the people that has worked there and was let go, there was reasons for it. The people and staff are reasonable to work for and with. Do what they ask you and you wont have any issues. if you are there to work, work, if you are there to horse around, stay away from it, they do not tolerate it. The time I spent there was good, had no issues, with staff or management. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to work and be satisfied of a days work. Yes hours were long, but the company was working on things to make things better.

Pros

Benefits, salary

Horrible

this place not good place to be owner does not care about what happens and only does something after someone get hurts and there long hours so you never have time for yourself or your spouse.

Pros

pays good

Terrible company

Stay away from this place. I was fired without cause and without so much as every having a verbal warning before. Too much forced overtime, long hours, zero work/home life balance. There is no communication with staff from management nor is there with management and superviors and there is very little organization as well. No one receives proper training, they just dump you off in a department to fend for yourself. No respect, no honesty. If I could give a zero star rating I would.

Pros

Wage and benifts

Cons

Long hours, forced over time, bad managment

it was a drag to wake up and go to that place everyday of the week and sometimes on weekends

I would never recommend anyone apply with this company the pay isn't worth the time and effort you put in. Unorganized and you have no idea what your workload will be

horrible people to work for!!!

would not recommend working here to anybody they punish you if you don't produce their heavy work load bully of a company they don't want you to have a life outside of work poor management within office and warehouses poor communication between supervisors and workers no extra pay for overtime and if you miss a day or have a minor or severe work related injury giving them a doctors note means nothing to them every person is expendable no matter how long and hard you worked for them far better paying places to work in moncton nb!!!

Pros

Cons

alot

Bad environment and bad management

I didn't like working at this place at all. They don't pay overtime and demande long shifts. Big turn around rate. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. They lie and manipulate people to get what they want

Benefits

Cons

Bad management practices and long hours

Not a good job for anyone

I worked for this company for 18 months and got let go for standing up for my right to refuse over time when I've had pays at 140hours in 2 weeks

quality control

my job was to put the plates on tank. the plate told you weight as well as expirery date of tank . also part of my job was to inspect tank for flaws like paint and to make sure dent were not to deep.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ditech Testing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5