Ditech Testing

Ditech Testing Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
I can honestly say this company is definitely going in the right direction. They really care about there employees. They do reviews each year, if you met solid expectations an you don't call in sick once a week like most people these days they praise you and even offer you starting jobs in a leadership role. They pre-schedule all overtime and actually pay OT rates, if there is work on a Saturday they give you all kinds of notice, pay you OT an buy you lunch and you get to go home at 4pm. The amenities are extremely nice, the management team focuses on SAFETY first, they are really fussy on cleanliness and the management team demands as much as they give and thats a lot. If you work hard you get somewheres and are just not a number. Many top employees have been there over a decade. You get paid benefits, uniforms and a very good salary. The company is over 20 years old I think and is the world leader in what they do, pretty cool if you ask me. They also employ many foreigners and pride themselves as being a equal opportunity employer and that they are. I would not recommend this job to anyone who is not a hard worker, likes to complain about anything related to any job, doesn't like a fast paced environment or strong management teams because if you are most likely you will end up writing a silly review on this website to feel better about yourself. If you have pride, love to help others and work for a innovative and growing business you should go see them.
Pros
They get rid of lazy winers
Cons
They make hard workers feel like rockstars, everyday!
Very fast paced and productive place to work I loved it other then the chemical fumes every day that made me sick I couldnt handle industrial paint
Most disrespectful, unprofessional place i have ever been a part of . Waste of time , gas ,money ! No team atmosphere, everything is lies. Their hiring staff and supervisors are all liars and unprofessional. DO NOT APPLY Here!
Don't waste your time with this company. There is only room for advancement if you're family or friend to management. Or willing to degrade yourself by taking a knee. They don't care about you or your problems
Pros
Cons
Management attitudes towards employees
The company gives many hours, so it is good for those who want to make money. The hour rate starts in a good amount and increases after you reach 40 hours per week.
The work is a bit stressful, though.
Pros
Many hours
Cons
Stressful environment
À la période durant laquelle j’ai travaillé à Ditech Testing, j’ai eu une bonne expérience de travail canadienne au sein de cette compagnie car là-bas a été l’un de mes tout premiers travails ici au Canada précisément à Moncton. Je m’entendais très bien avec le président de là-bas ainsi qu’avec tous les superviseurs de la compagnie. La raison de mon départ là-bas est la reprise des cours à l’université.
The industry is not an easy one as an entry level position is not for those who are expecting a desk job.The people working there are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. The management team are good people and very dedicated at what they do. The work is steady though and advancement possible if you are the right person for it.
Pros
Great management team, Starting wage higher than most, Company BBQ's in the summer, bonus pays for attendance, work clothes provided, nice breakroom with showers, safety oriented
Cons
Location is rather far from Dieppe with no bus service, propane is smelly, some people hired there are cronic complainers
Been a couple of years with this company. Lots of hours to be had if you want to work, supervisors are good, good diverse atmosphere, you give respect you get respect. Hours can vary here and there, but there's lots to be had if you want to work them. It can be physical and very busy but all of this is what its like working in a production place. They pay pretty good, well over minimum wage and if you prove yourself you could move up.
Pros
biweekly free bbq's in the summer, pretty good money, lots of hours
Cons
hours can change, some weekends
The money is ok. They treat you like a robot a machine. Its go go go and starts at 6AM in Scoudoc so gas to get there is not cheap They only give you 2 breaks and a lunch and expect you to cut your break at 10 min to make sure your back on the production line at 15 min exactly. Everything is super heavy. Hard on the back the knees and parts of your body you didnt think you had. Over the years they have had people quit by the first break. They dont pay overtime after 44 hours and complaints of been made to the labor board but in New Brunswick the labor board must be paid off with bribes because they ignore it 10.5 hour shift and only 2 breaks and 30 min for lunch. They want 60 employees and the one week I worked there they hired 2 of us and lost 5. The way they look at it is if you dont like who cares and will hire someone else. Well eventually they are going to run out of people. The owners are making a killing and the is fine with me but you have to have speed and more speed and working fast and heavy weight equals injury. Most people will not last at this company but good luck
Pros
Money
Cons
The work is brutally hard. No overtime. No vacation pay
Horrible , no gratitude for what you do . Work you to the bone for little money , no home life, if you miss one day for personal or being sick it's a big ordeal
Cons
People say things, but most of the people that has worked there and was let go, there was reasons for it. The people and staff are reasonable to work for and with. Do what they ask you and you wont have any issues. if you are there to work, work, if you are there to horse around, stay away from it, they do not tolerate it. The time I spent there was good, had no issues, with staff or management.
I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to work and be satisfied of a days work. Yes hours were long, but the company was working on things to make things better.
Pros
Benefits, salary
Cons
this place not good place to be owner does not care about what happens and only does something after someone get hurts and there long hours so you never have time for yourself or your spouse.
Pros
pays good
Cons
Stay away from this place. I was fired without cause and without so much as every having a verbal warning before. Too much forced overtime, long hours, zero work/home life balance. There is no communication with staff from management nor is there with management and superviors and there is very little organization as well. No one receives proper training, they just dump you off in a department to fend for yourself. No respect, no honesty. If I could give a zero star rating I would.
Pros
Wage and benifts
Cons
Long hours, forced over time, bad managment
I would never recommend anyone apply with this company the pay isn't worth the time and effort you put in. Unorganized and you have no idea what your workload will be
would not recommend working here to anybody they punish you if you don't produce their heavy work load bully of a company they don't want you to have a life outside of work poor management within office and warehouses poor communication between supervisors and workers no extra pay for overtime and if you miss a day or have a minor or severe work related injury giving them a doctors note means nothing to them every person is expendable no matter how long and hard you worked for them far better paying places to work in moncton nb!!!
Pros
Cons
alot
I didn't like working at this place at all. They don't pay overtime and demande long shifts. Big turn around rate. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. They lie and manipulate people to get what they want
Benefits
Cons
Bad management practices and long hours
I worked for this company for 18 months and got let go for standing up for my right to refuse over time when I've had pays at 140hours in 2 weeks
my job was to put the plates on tank. the plate told you weight as well as expirery date of tank . also part of my job was to inspect tank for flaws like paint and to make sure dent were not to deep.