DISYS Employee Reviews

Placement at Wells Fargo
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO12 June 2019
The communication between Human Resource and workers is almost none existence. Employees rely on managers to communicate any concerns. Third-party relationships can be difficult to navigate.
Pros
Opportunity to do contractual work for a fortune 500 company
Cons
Relationahip with Human Resource and medical benefits documents
Ok to work
Securities Operations Service Specialist 3 (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO21 May 2019
This is a good staffing agency. They to wages are competitive and weekly pay is wonderful. They also have great benefits. I would recommend to friends
Agradável de trabalhar
Analista de Infraestrutura de TI (Current Employee) –  Porto Alegre, RS16 April 2019
Pouco dinâmica de trabalho, falta de feedback com a gerencia.
Empresa boa de trabalhar
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ11 April 2019
Um bom lugar para trabalhar, o funcionário é tratado com respeito, tem liberdade para levantar seus pensamentos.
Não recomendo
Aux Administrativa (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ14 March 2019
A gerencia não era boa de se trabalhar e não podia nem falar com a supervisora
Dias de trabalho bem corridos, porém poucas vezes ao mês.
Auxiliar de Escritório (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PR28 February 2019
A empresa realizava "moves" de escritórios, basicamente desmontar um ambiente de trabalho de uma sala para outra. Realizávamos a desinstalação e re-instalação de computadores e afins. Por ser um trabalho bastante específico, apenas alguns dias do mês eram requisitados, geralmente em fins de semana, dias onde os escritórios não funcionavam.
Chefes bastante carismáticos e flexíveis, funcionários igualmente agradáveis de se trabalhar. A jornada de trabalho podia variar de 8 a até 12 horas, dependendo dos "moves".
Pros
apenas alguns dias de trabalho no mês.
Cons
dias de trabalho bastante puxados, em dias não-uteis.
Not what I expected
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  McLean, VA12 February 2019
Was expecting a better work environment and better leadership structure. I was very excited but then realized that the company didn't have any career projections, extremely poor working environment, offices are completely empty, poor communication. Benefits are extremely expensive. I was expecting more.
my career
Vendor Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VA1 February 2019
this u=is a create place to work, there are a lot of office politics but you will get that anywhere.

they are the most understanding when it comes to family work-life balance.
Contractor through Disys, working with another company
Bank of America and Balboa/QBE contractors (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ29 January 2019
My Temp Agent through Disys was great. Very thorough and friendly. Quick response with new job options. But due to the nature of it being a temp job there were not any benefits. And I had never got my 2011 W2. I had contacted the payroll clerk at the time many times for my W2 update but was never successful.
Pros
Quick job offers
Cons
Temporary Jobs lack benefits
A empresa precisa melhorar
Analista de RH (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ23 January 2019
Não era uma empresa ruim, mas infelizmente escolheu mal os gerentes para o projeto onde eu trabalhava.
Disys is a technical resource company
IT/Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX12 January 2019
These questions do not really apply for this type of company. But I enjoyed working for Disys, they worked on my behalf with the employer to negotiate wages and contract renewal. You could work as a W2 or 1099. I was assigned a account rep and he contacted me at least once a month and we went to lunch 4 or 5 times a year.
Pros
Worked with the client company on my behalf
Oferece grandes oportunidades de crescimento
Analista de Sistemas (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP3 January 2019
ótimo ambiente de trabalho, estimulo a busca de conhecimentos
tranquilo
Analista Financeiro (Former Employee) –  Curitiba, PR11 December 2018
e uma empresa de de consultores que empregam terceiros, sem muito a comentar.
Empresa Boa
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP6 December 2018
Bom ambiente de trabalho, porem salários baixos, e pouca possibilidade de crescimento.
Be aware.. Worst contractor company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Michigan17 October 2018
Worst contractor company I’ve ever worked for. Payroll Is usually behind and when you complain about it you are fired or face repercussions... Sr Account Executive is a complete creep who calls you randomly late in the evenings and states that if you need anything you can call him “even on the weekends”… All in all this company is not worth anyone's time. Do not be surprised if you get fired out of no where. The most sketchiest part of this company is that anything you need, you must contact them via email, so at the end of the day you really don't know who you are talking to.
Cons
Not a great place for a woman
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN8 October 2018
I worked at DISYS for a year and I was the most "senior" person in my office by month 5. I saw 10+ people my office and our team was no bigger than 5-8 at any given time.

The top 3 Directors/VP for my team were all in the same frat in college and have a 1980's style of management. No flexibility in hours, 9-10 hour days are expected, no remote option (other than after 6PM). Furthermore, there was only 1 female AE an none in Sr. Management.

All of this wouldn't be so bad if the recruiter and management didn't lie during the interviews. They'll tell you to your face that they're flexible, you can pick your own schedule and there is room for growth. That is simply false.
Pros
Good base if you can negotiate your worth
Cons
Management, Hours, Work-Life-Balance
Great Place to Start
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ1 October 2018
This is a great company to start out in. Unfortunately, they are spending their money training up kids who have never had a job, and then firing them 6 months later for not keeping up with the pace. My class only had 4 people out of 23 stay longer than 6 months. As long as you work hard, they will help you. They have great base pay benefits, and you can get some great networking for your future role.
ótimos conhecimentos
Auxiliar Administrativo /Auxiliar Fiscal (Former Employee) –  Porto Alegre, RS25 September 2018
Nesta empresa consegui me desenvolver em varias áreas desde de comercial, a administrativa terminando no fiscal, cada ano em uma função. Ótimos equipe e a empresa possui ótimos benefícios.
Cons
Sem plano de carreira
Just a contractor - not a real em ployer
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA21 September 2018
I do not really have much to put in here. It was a contract position, where Disys was only involved by providing me with a paycheck. The only time when they became more involved was sending me out for interview, and when I left the position after a little over a year.
agradável
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  São Bernardo do Campo, SP23 August 2018
trabalhava com documentos então tinha a responsabilidade maior
Pros
assistência médica
Cons
nada a declarar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.