DISYS

DISYS Employee Reviews

Work Culture

I love my job, love working at my contract location. However, I have very little contact with DISYS other than turning in my hours. No feedback is frustrating.

The communication was pretty good at the start.

I think the biggest issue was not knowing who to report for absences because that was not provided at the beginning. The job I got through the company itself was very simple and I thought it was ok for a temp job. I decided to leave because I'd rather find something closer to home. I'm not sure if I would want to go through temp again.

Cons

poor communication

Okay company. Stepping stone for better things

Value your employees. Evaluate each employee and pay based on what they bring to the table. High turnover rate due to lack of appreciation. Other wise a great company to work for

Pros

Paid every week

Cons

No opportunity for growth

Stay away.

Don't recommend. Management is too cheap; they only think in the cheap way that doesn't take care of its employees. They don't acknowledge or appreciate you. They think they pay you, so either you listen to them or you leave.

Great place to work , been here since 2014 and love it everyday, Its a great place to work , please logg on and apply thru the company website if your

Rigid structure - policies take precedence.

Contract position with an NGO. Overstaffed middle management adheres to policies and procedures to the detriment of employee input. Managers do not know the specifics of subordinate roles.

Pros

Good work/life balance.

Cons

Less than median compensation.

Contractor role

If you have had a contractor role before you know the ins and outs. DISYS is no different. If you go in with a one and done mindset you will enjoy DISYS. I will say all their people are wonderful.

Pros

Good pay, awesome people

Cons

One and done, same as other contractors

eh

flexible amount of work but there will not be an opportunity to grow and get higher pay. If you can, choose something else that will treat you better

Productive no fun in work place

Except one colleague other try to put you down intour team. If your are a girl you can survive in team or else it's hard to survive in f&a team. Salary is good but team mates are worst behaviour.

Lack of improvement

Contract for Socal Edison faced a downward level of advancement / benefits / pay. There were no raises for 2 years in a row -- not even cost of living increase to match inflation. There were often times that projects were dropped in our lap (although I think that was TCS and lack of communication). Benefits were expensive and cut almost $90/wk for PPO insurance out of paychecks. However, work/life balance was okay with time off. Although PTO was capped at 10 days a year including to cover Holidays. So you could take time off but not paid.

Pros

Good team to work with and job was not always stressful

Cons

Management became overbearing and negative

Politics

Full of hindi people and management supports only them as they give business non ethical culture NO JOB SECURITY. Full of politics. Non supportive management

Be prepared to sit there and be forgotten about

They literally throw you at a company and let the other people deal with you. And lets say, no one is on the same page, no manager is ever on site and trying to communicate to someone is more difficult. They will forget about you and train you on Nothing. They will fasley terminiate you and lie saying you were no call/no show, even when you have communicated with management about not showing up at work and why. There is no communication with both companies. Dont apply

Pros

Nothing, pay if you like to sit there and do nothing

Great company

DISYS is a great place to work! They give you the tools to be successful in your role. The managing director is very successful about growing the business and gives excellent support yet puts a lot of trust in his employees to work independently .

Pros

Pay, commission, benefits

Cons

Limited growth

Standard consulting firm

It's pretty standard consulting firm with some decent clients, and good pay structure. Not much benefits are provided to the consultants, and there is no career growth if you keep working as a consultant.

First day suprise

Company is OK. They didn't communicate well. The hiring process was nice and the recruiters where caring. Only problem.was the communication between them and the company the job was for. Supposed to be a remote position ended up being an in person job.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Poor communication

Nice coworkers. Bad management

I got hired by Disys to work under contract for another company. I have yet to receive any information from Disys and I feel as though I’ve been “thrown to the wolves”. This recruiter does not engage with the people they hire. The hiring process was terrible because I had to send the same information to Hr a million times but yet I did everything right on my end. The company that hired me through them is okay, they should probably choose a different recruiting agency to represent them.

Pros

Working from home, coworkers, schedule

Cons

Management, no communication

Flexible work but no path for growth and stability

This is a consultant firm to SCE. Pay rate is low, but the work is reasonable. It has little structure and process in place. Maybe it is the pandemic where it makes it more difficult for DISYS and SCE to collaborate. Everyone does its own things and in many cases there is always lack of communiation.

Terrible Company

Company has terrible management and even worse communication abilities. They do not support their employees whatsoever. Got hired to work a 2 year contract with no direction or leadership from them, only to get laid off 4 months into it. They laid off our entire team, even though we met all our quotas. Do not do any type of business with them.

Horrible management

Management is horrible! They will tell you you're hired. You spend time completing background checks and fingerprints. Verifying information. Signing up for benefits. Etc. Only to be told they are not prepared so you can't work. That's what happened recently. They were backed up with shipping proper equipment to new hires. Kept pushing back the start date. Then the snowstorm in TX happened and four days later they sent an email saying they do not have a specific start date anymore due to not enough customers wanting to apply for loans with the bank you're supposed to work for. And that you're better off looking for another job. Now you're back to square one. Save your time and energy and apply anywhere else that's not under DISYS.

Cons

they are unprepared but proceed to hire people for jobs that don't even exist yet

Empresa muito agradável!

Ótimo ambiente de trabalho!Se importa totalmente com seus colaboradores!

Pros

Facil acesso, ótima localização!

Cons

Salários desproporcionais as funções!

Poor communication, unclear expectations

They landed me a very good position working for the state of which I am grateful for and enjoy working for however they really are horrible at communicating and letting you know vital information in a timely fashion. You never can seem to get ahold of anyone directly and if you do, its like they talk to you in a demanding tone wanting things to be done on their time yet they cant ever seem to get their ducks in a row. Seems they are only in this business to secure some type of commission based on how many people they can place at a job site.

Pros

Great job opportunity

Cons

Communication, people not understanding basic common courtesy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement