DISYS

DISYS Employee Reviews

Work Culture

I love my job, love working at my contract location. However, I have very little contact with DISYS other than turning in my hours. No feedback is frustrating.

Good understanding of contract as well as good information regarding actual job. Definitely recommend for anyone searching the market right now for employment.

What is the best part of working at the company?Great colleagues worst management What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Surviving the office politics and non involvement of the company owner What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic , if you are a boot licker u will be fine.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Chaotic stressful.. wonder who will throw a curve ball at you.

No nonsense, hardworking place.

The people work hard at their jobs, lean and mean, well intentioned. Crafty senior management. Good office space. Having some growing pains, cost cutting sometimes too much.

Pros

Great breakfast on Friday.

Cons

HR needs more training.

Contractor Positions

Disys does care about placing people to the right positions. I was placed with a company that was misrepresented not only by Disys but also in the interview process. The pay was low and the position had no comparison to my background which overall lead to failing at my job and being extremely unhappy.

Enjoyable workplace and manageable

I really enjoy working for Disys. Within Disys there are many different clients they have and fortunately I got Capital One. My experience with Disys has been spectacular and I love working in bank fraud for Capital One. I would recommend 5/5 stars!

No Job Advancement

As a contractor under DISYS, they say they will place you after 6 months if you do a good job but that isn't guaranteed at all. I've gotten praise from my managers at my placement for doing a good job and repeatedly having high numbers as opposed to someone in the same department who does the exact same work I do, and I haven't received moved from contract to permanent well past a year of working there. Additionally, other contract agencies are placing people in the same department. People who don't do anything (sleeping on the job, sending things out wrong, etc) are getting paid more and given leniency for a long time before having written and verbal action against them. Overall, good job if you are ok settling but wouldn't listen to the promises initially given during onboarding. Management is great on some teams but feels like high schoolsometimes with petty drama. Most enjoyable: coworkers. Hardest part of job is repetitive nature with bleak outlook for job advancement.

Good place

Nice place I just applied to the the place and it seems like a very nice place to work. They've got good pay over there and i'm just looking forward to get a job with them.

Dinâmica e agradável

Empresa se preocupa com o funcionário, ambiente funcionário patrão muito bom

Empresa contrata como Analista de suporte e rebaixa para Técnico

Empresa não tem respeito pelo funcionário, a empresa contrata como Analista de suporte e rebaixa para Técnico e quer que faz Dupla função.Salário ruimTicket abaixo do valor da localidade.Plano de saúde, Ruim e co-participação do funcionário.Não querem da o aumento do dissídio que o sindicato proporem.

Cons

Todos

Good experience

Highly challenging environment and mostly demanding fire fighting scenarios Overall good experience and fairly open for individual progress and knowledge sharing

Pros

work life balance

Cons

cafeteria & staff welfare

Didn't receive my first paycheck for 3 weeks

If you have bills to pay look somewhere else. I had to wait 3 weeks to receive half a week's pay. The fellow employees were okay the management wasn't the most professional but overall it's best to look for a different job they were not transparent about the pay structure and simply handed me a PDF document with the pay structure for the entire year without explaining that despite being marketed as a weekly pay structure I would have to wait 2 weeks for the first paycheck for some reason

Pros

Cons

Shady behavior

Overall good company to work with they are really professionals.

People have different thought according to there experience with but i realized either they are not clear with what this company support and how it works , wonderful place to work.

Stay away

Probably the worst work experience I ever had. Managers and the HR team will gossip about current employees and colleagues in-front of everyone. You have to attend meetings on your days off. Don’t encourage you to take time off since it’s a sales place

Good opportunities

DISYS is great for matching employees with employers and I wouldnt have the opprotunity to learn new things at different companies if it werent for them

Temporary staffing company

This is the worst place to find a job. The men here are so atrocious and behave like kids in school. They ignore your phone calls and emails. Don’t get a job through them because they pick and choose what job they want to give you not the job you applied for. Worst temporary company every.

Do not work for these people!

I’ve been having problems since I started. No job security, HR doesn’t answer the phone, reply to emails late & have no communication within themselves (I’m guessing everyone works remote). Messes with your money. Contract was supposed to be 6 months but only worked for 2. Was notified of a layoff a WEEK before the layoff & they don’t relocate or secure you with another job. I could go on & on. Save your time.

Pros

Cons

Everything. Waste of time.

Great coworkers but horrible management

My team was great and so was the company we contracted with. Never heard from our manager for the entirety of my contract even when I would reach out to him. Company and recruiters made no effort to find new placement near end of contract for anyone on my team. Good place to get some experience but wouldn't count on this company as a career maker.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

Benefits, Lack of Communication, Management

Excellent recruiting company that wants to see you grow as a person

DISYS is a wonderful company to be recognized. The recruiter helped me land my dream job at a tech company. She was caring and filled with wisdom, and valued me as a person. The management of the company is very organized, and HR will get back to you immediately with any questions and concerns you have. As a recruiting company that ties you with opportunities, you are going to constantly grow.

Pros

Good communication from management, organized, inclusive and diverse

Cons

Contract position

Company I was contracted too is great. DISYS is a scam

DISYS will not pay you the fear amount you should be paid. At the end of your contract they will say you owe them PTO. Don’t care about no one but their own.

Pros

Good company they sent you to work for

Cons

DISYS don’t pay before the holidays and they are rude. Low pay and don’t give pay raise.

Loved the job onsite, hated the management

Worked at the client site for eight months, loved the job, schedule, the people, and wasn't far from home. But the management out of LA was never fully in tune with what was accurately happening on site. I was fired from the job after eight months with out any notice because of three infractions: the security managers felt uncomfortable with me being in a classified environment, even though I had my rights restored after I completed my polygraph test; I received a bad review for accidently issuing a token to a customer before forgetting to tell him the token doesn't belong in a classified space, which I personally apologized for and the site lead was notified of; lastly I changed out a work desk that was received even though I had thought my request for a new desk was denied. No one from my office or facilities told me that the old desk was going to be donated, so I took it upon myself tor changing it out. Was never told or had any idea that would upset the client (facilities), even though no one there offered me a helping hand. And just like that, a week later, my tower lead out of LA fired me on a call. I wish that someone told me about that, or to ask for help in changing out the desk. It was quite upsetting as I wanted to serve the client company as professionally as I could.

Pros

Hours, location, the people (client and co-workers)

Cons

Poor communication from management/not fully aware of the details

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement