District of West Vancouver Employee Reviews for Bus DriverReview this company
Bus Driver1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great pay and benifits. Work is 5 days per week with two days off together. Split shifts for junior drivers. Straight shifts for senior drivers. Typical shifts Monday to Friday 6:AM to 6:PM with 3 to 4 hours off mid day. Some work on weekends and on statutory holidays. Great management team. Supervisors are very helpful. Training is provided and is very good.Great paid holiday time available after one year of employment. More than you would expect.
Free anual bus pass for one plus a spouse.
Split shifts, weekend work, working on statutory holidays.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at District of West VancouverBus Driver positions
See more District of West Vancouver reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at District of West Vancouver. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about District of West Vancouver
- What is the work environment and culture like at District of West Vancouver?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at District of West Vancouver?2 people answered
- Does District of West Vancouver require background check?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at District of West Vancouver?One person answered
- What would you suggest District of West Vancouver management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at District of West Vancouver?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make District of West Vancouver a better place to work?