District of West Vancouver
District of West Vancouver Employee Review

Terrible experience

6 February 2019
Horrible communication, horrible environment. One of my worst experiences as a tech and human being. I would highly recommend for people to never apply there.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Horrible environment, zombie employees, terrible communication
5 September 2016
Same roleSame location
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
No communication, way below average training and horrible management. I would never recommend working there and it's no wonder people complain about City workers because of what i said above. Management are a bunch of overpaid and useless people who take our hard earned tax's for granted.
Pros
Cons
So many things to list
4 May 2020
Same location
Birthday Party Leader (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
While the job I held was fairly easy, I did come to some issues with my pay. When I was hired, I was payed 3 dollars above minimum wage but as min wage grew, my pay did not. Newly hired workers were payed more than I was even after a year and a half of work and due to the casual position, I did not gain any seniority that could help me with my pay issues. This is not the reason I left the position
9 September 2019
Same location
Health and Fitness Program Coordinator (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
my experience with this employer was the worst I have had in my 25 years in the health and fitness industry. Management was unsupportive and unclear about expectations. Departments don’t communicate and the culture was not healthy.