District of West Vancouver
District of West Vancouver Employee Review

Recreation Software Management System.

20 May 2016
Recreation Software Management System. • Providing product solution options for the implementation of a Recreation Software Management System (RSMS) solution from ActiveNet. • End-to-end Project Management from RFP, Vendor Selection to Go Live. • The project encompasses the purchase & installation of the required SaaS software, and related P.O.S. hardware, as well the provision for the access to a new banking system, data, training, future support & maintenance for the District.
4 May 2020
Birthday Party Leader (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
While the job I held was fairly easy, I did come to some issues with my pay. When I was hired, I was payed 3 dollars above minimum wage but as min wage grew, my pay did not. Newly hired workers were payed more than I was even after a year and a half of work and due to the casual position, I did not gain any seniority that could help me with my pay issues. This is not the reason I left the position
9 September 2019
Health and Fitness Program Coordinator (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
my experience with this employer was the worst I have had in my 25 years in the health and fitness industry. Management was unsupportive and unclear about expectations. Departments don’t communicate and the culture was not healthy.
6 February 2019
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) - West Vancouver, BC
Horrible communication, horrible environment. One of my worst experiences as a tech and human being. I would highly recommend for people to never apply there.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Horrible environment, zombie employees, terrible communication
  1. Recreation Software Management System.