Disney Store logo
Disney Store

Disney Store Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Productive and fun workplace environment

Typical day your assisting guest of all ages with merchandise and create that Magical moments for the little ones and not so little ones! Awesome place to work and management treats you well.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Less hours

Fun place to work

Awsome place to work, good management, good employee benefits. Overall very good, I really like working in Disney. 4- 5 hour shifts , proper breaks .

Pros

Employee discounts

Pretty good

I worked for ten years with Disney Store there is room for advancement but it’s slow going once a store manager gets in there they typically stay for a long time.

Pros

Disney, fun, no commission

Cons

Management is rarely on your side

Amazing Job - Not Magical Salary

Although Disney is a great company, the one problem I have is that the pay is to small and the only way to receive any benefits is through being a manager. Not even an assistant manager gets benefits. However it is a great work environment and the people that workthere all have the same passion.

Not a Magical Place

There are too many things I want to say about this store. I will sum everything up with The Store Manager and NSM are not kind people. They talk behind your back and never tell you what's wrong. You only know when one stops talking to you that you've done something to anger them. This store is very much high school all over again. If you're not a favourite they will push you out. Hard work proves nothing here. I went to HR about my concerns and HR turned everything against me. Cast are great, benefits are awesome, but not enough to put up with the mental abuse you receive from the two ladies in charge.

Fun work environment

Has a great work environment, workload is equally shared between cast members. Great benefits for meeting or exceeding goals. Stage sets can be overwhelming but are always well scheduled with plenty of staff to help out.

Pros

Rewards for job loyalty

Cons

Very hard to advance due to loyalty to the company.

High impact and Fun Environment

Having a patient management team that loves to teach definitely helps with the type of expected growth. Starting as a seasonal, I was rushed into the busy holiday season, but with the tips and support of my fellow Cast Members, I became effective enough to have been added to the Disney Brand family.

Pros

Amazing Cast, Water and snacks, Disney Vacation benefits

Cons

Spur of the moment shift changes