Dimpflmeier Bakery

Dimpflmeier Bakery Pay & benefits reviews

Although work is extremely tedious, pay is fair. Employees on ground level barely speak English hence, the workplace is boring there is just too much work
This company put the employees working like donkeys, long hours stand up with no breaks, only lunch and working without you can go washroom, so many times that happens, and the worst is the environment, the pressure by the onwner, mangers!
Cons
Long hours without you can go washroom
Many benefits including bonuses. I m always treated with respect by my boss. Relaxed company with family oriented owners. I have recommended this bakery to many of my friends. Overall great work place!
Pros
Always room for promotions
As a Route Seles Distribution person I was responsible to stock the bread shelf at various stores along an assigned route The typical day starts at 5 am and you load the product onto the truck Several times did I find a live mouse scurrying about the stacks of bread to be sold Management here cares nothing about employees Only to get the bread into the stores Usually by overloading inventories only to have to take it out again in 3-5 days ( this is a guaranteed sale company) The pay is salary and looks attractive, however once you factor in the travel time and the actual amount of work It ends up being 14$/hr Minimum wage Overall a Disgusting and Dirty place Driven only by sheer greed
Pros
I cannot say anything good about this company
Cons
Greedy dirty uncaring
privately owned company.great place to make an impact.great exposure to ownership.company is invested in development of employees.great benefits package.
>no room for improvement. >you will work all around. >busy environment. > no good benefits >lot of bosses to deal with. >noisy environment sometimes not a lot of space to work.
Good motivations to working people.good training and benefits. A trusted company with a very good reputation.lots of opportunities to people who wants to succeed.i have learned a lot to these companies......in terms of salary and safety pretty good! Work place is very convenient and safe....
Benefits
Cons
Undesirable hours of shift.
Good hours to work. Co-workers are sociable and very polite. The management is the best I've worked with. The bakery is an excellent place to work or even drop by for a pastry and coffee.