Dimpflmeier Bakery

Dimpflmeier Bakery Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
Although work is extremely tedious, pay is fair. Employees on ground level barely speak English hence, the workplace is boring there is just too much work
Delivering and setting up route driver routes with stacks of trays of bread and picking up empty bread tray stacks and outdated products
Hardest part of the job was dealing with inclimate weather
Not very nice working there. Supervisor jelling at workers and putting them down Management out of touch what’s going on or don’t want to know It’s unreal stay away
Cons
I supervised bakery staff, did order management, customer service, process improvement and worked well with the team including bakers, owner and customers.
Pros
gained supervisory experience
Cons
need more challenge
Many benefits including bonuses. I m always treated with respect by my boss. Relaxed company with family oriented owners. I have recommended this bakery to many of my friends. Overall great work place!
Pros
Always room for promotions
Felt over - worked for little pay
Co - workers were not too friendly , very more aggressive .

The supervisor was okay to work for , it was the management that was hard to relate to in terms discussing professional matters regarding problems on the job , technicalities .
Pros
full length breaks
Cons
overload of work for an individual .
As a Route Seles Distribution person
I was responsible to stock the bread shelf at various stores along an assigned route

The typical day starts at 5 am and you load the product onto the truck

Several times did I find a live mouse scurrying about the stacks of bread to be sold

Management here cares nothing about employees

Only to get the bread into the stores

Usually by overloading inventories only to have to take it out again in 3-5 days ( this is a guaranteed sale company)

The pay is salary and looks attractive, however once you factor in the travel time and the actual amount of work

It ends up being 14$/hr

Minimum wage

Overall a Disgusting and Dirty place

Driven only by sheer greed
Pros
I cannot say anything good about this company
Cons
Greedy dirty uncaring
This place used to be a great place to work when Mr. Dimpflmeier was alive. It is still a good place but not as it used to be. Management went down a lot and that is not making people happy.
I worked there 9 years and really cant say much in a negative way because they were good to me, the only thing i didn't like was they are really uptight with vacations and days off and that is not for me.
Pros
big company and sucessful
Cons
needs a better management
privately owned company.
great place to make an impact.

great exposure to ownership.

company is invested in development of employees.

great benefits package.
selling bread, upselling, customer satisfaction
how to upsell the product, secondary displays

friendly/helpful

better organization

upselling

customers
Pros
quarterly bonuses
Cons
working on commission
>no room for improvement.
>you will work all around.

>busy environment.

> no good benefits

>lot of bosses to deal with.

>noisy environment sometimes not a lot of space to work.
Good motivations to working people.good training and benefits. A trusted company with a very good reputation.lots of opportunities to people who wants to succeed.i have learned a lot to these companies......in terms of salary and safety pretty good! Work place is very convenient and safe....
Benefits
Cons
Undesirable hours of shift.
• Worked with a team of mechanics to maintain a fleet of 65 B train trucks and Trailer
• Adjusted, repaired or replaced parts and components of automotive systems including

• fuel system, brake, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools, power tools, and other specialized automotive repair equipment
this job was great if your looking to build a tough skin and not have much of a voice. some days were decent but if you slipped up even the smallest about, you were getting yelled at.
Good hours to work. Co-workers are sociable and very polite. The management is the best I've worked with. The bakery is an excellent place to work or even drop by for a pastry and coffee.
its not a big company and lots of good drivers. The boss is nice and they pay is even better. You will always have work because its not that much drivers so if you want to work you will have work. don't forget the pay is good.
Pros
good pay
Cons
new worker will start with old trucks before you get the new truck.
When I first started at Dimpflmeier it seemed like a very good company to work for. After the first year i have found that they are a very untrustworthy company. It all starts from top management down. As far as i am concerned the president should not be the president and that works its way all the way down the line.
Pros
at sixty having a job
Cons
not enough space to write negativesT
Major cleaning of the workplace daily was routine *
I learned that the work was relevant to the previous bakeries I had worked for *

My co - workers treated me fairly *

The hardest part ? There is no comment for that *

Working around the fresh smell of pastry products *
Pros
No Pros Available
Cons
The hours were regular and acceptable
I worked in pharmaceutical manufacture industry for 9 years,made large volume injection,tablet,capsule.I own full experience in dosage process and machine operation.
I worked in clean room(CLASS A,B,C,D), I masterd GMP knowladge, worked with BPR, took part in sterilization vessel validation.

Now I am working in a bakery limited 6 years, understand HACCP.

I can work with tools--socket,wrench,hexkey,powerful drill, saw; drive high pressure washer, steamer.I can use instrument---muli-meter, PH meter, buret&indicator, caliper,pfizer tablet hardness tester,friabilator,disintegrator,dissolution tester.

Dimploma in college,chemical and microbiological engineering background.

I work hard, friendly, team work.

so if you are recriuting employee, please contact me as aoon as possible.

thanks
Pros
mandarin