Play YouTube video button

Dilawri Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada184 reviews
Featured review
Dilawri Group of Companies selected this as a representative review
It is very entrepreneurial and you are given latitude to formulate ideas, with access to upper management to execute your ideas. Your day to day is never dull. With the industry as a whole in a state of flux and this company being the market leader, there are always new opportunities to explore, learn and develop. Great company to be growing with, in an exciting industry.
Official response from Dilawri Group of Companies
15 January 2020
Dear Reviewer:
Thank you for your feedback. We're appreciative of your contribution and commitment to the organization and wish you continued fulfillment in your career with us.

Regards.

Dilawri Group of Companies
Great company. Always looking to be better. Understands the importance of employee work / life balance. Gives staff ability to grow and advance. Exciting times for team Dilawri!
I have worked with this company for 11 years and I have seen how this company continually promotes it's people instead of hiring someone new. It really pays off when your hard work is noticed.
Great company with lot's of opportunity for growth. The culture thrives the brilliant, positive people that we work with each and everyday. A large company indeed, but it still feels like family. If you are a positive individual who wants to make a difference this is the company to do it with. 25 years in and it still feels like day one!
I have and continue to enjoy my employment with Dilawri Group of Companies for many years. Management is fair and is always willing to provide information and guidance to help a department grow. I have learned so much in all of the years of my employment that no schooling could ever teach. We have a great workplace culture and enjoy working together as a team which is important when you are spending so much time with your fellow co-workers. At times the hardest part of my job is dealing with a customer who is upset with the company, no matter what you offer or what you do, but we still treat those customers with respect and try to change that customer perspective about the dealership. The best part of working here is know that what you are doing is making a difference not only for the customers but for the company as a whole.
I have worked for the group for a number of years and they done a good job of looking after staff. We have always been given the chance to advance and grow with our group.
I have been working with Dilawri group since 1992, I am going to retire with this company and join again as part-time if they allow and keep my same pay structure
If you like result driven work environments that really put the emphasis on your total skill set you will enjoy working here, if you are lazy don't try
Good company to work for, always been treated with respect and it's all about the team! Hard work definitely pays off. I enjoy working with very talented and skilled people!
I always come to work with a sense of purpose. Everyday is a new learning experience specially with the continuous change in market. My manager is really great to work with. He treats me as an equal and makes the workplace enjoyable and it motivates me to do better for the company and for myself. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the slow economy. But the best part of the job is reaping the rewards of your hard work. Seeing happy customer take ownership of their vehicle and delivering excellent service so it becomes memorable for them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dilawri Group of Companies?
Dilawri Group is a great employer to work for. I like the flexible work environment, good work and life balance can be achieved. Employees that are willing to put in effort is compensated accordingly.
Awesome place to work. Great team and support from upper management. The Dilawri Group of Companies provides all the necessary tools needed to succeed in the automotive industry.
Reciprocity is of the utmost importance. You are going to get, in relation to what you give. Dilawri Group of Companies is a great career with growth!
Dilawri is an automotive company that understands the value of it's employee's, where culture is diverse and appreciated. This company has great opportunity for advancement, hard work certainly doesn't go unnoticed. Highly recommend! * * * * *
Dilawri is a great company to work for. They focus on expanding their business which in turn allows me job security. They strive for innovation and customer service. I am thankful to be employed by this company.
very good place to work, and the team environment in the whole dealership is great. The products are always changing and improving, so a person is always learning so you are not bored doing the same thing day after day.
Working at Dilawri Group has been a great experience. There aren't many occupations, that don't come with some sorts, of daily issues. We work together as a team, to complete the daily tasks. We receive the necessary support from all Staffing areas and upper Management.
With the changing automotive industry, we too must change and those challenges will be met, head on by Dilawri Group!

With every action, there is a reaction..

The key at Dilawri Group, is to make every Customer Experience, worth talking about!!
Typical day at work interfacing with clients old and new, coaching your team, developing staff, doing some reporting, looking into any tougher repair cases. Developing your staff to function autonomously and make critical decisions. The best part about the job is seeing your staff come full circle, and rise to each occasion. Coaching and mentoring and developing our culture is very important as each person is different, and managing many staff can be tricky, but getting to know each of them helps to coach them better.
Really enjoy coming to work, it doesnt even feel like work. I find it hard taking time off. The team at our store is all round a great time to be with.
Dilawri Group of Companies is a great place to work and I love coming to work everyday! We have a great team in Saskatchewan that focus on working together and achieving excellence. The senior management team acknowledges your hard work and dedication and are always willing to support you.
I recently started working at Dilawri and I've had an amazing experience so far. Everyone have been so welcoming and I felt like I was part of the team right from day one. I would highly recommend this organization! The culture is fantastic and there's lots of opportunity for growth and development.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dilawri Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.