Play YouTube video button
Dilawri Group of Companies
Dilawri Group of Companies Employee Review

Strong teams make strong business.

9 March 2020
At Dilawri we train and empower our teams to make sound business decisions with a customer first approach. As our team members build trust they are able to tap into their own entrepreneurial spirit to help drive their business units to win over happy customers. It's the team approach to customer satisfaction that makes working for Dilawri great. We see first hand how strong customer satisfaction results in great employee satisfaction as well.
29 May 2020
Same role
Terrible structure, no disciplined leadership. Turnover is constant and always. Quality of hires is poor. No one wants to work for the Group in Calgary
11 May 2020
Same role
From the leader spews the toxicity that everyone buys into. The owner of the Calgary platform is terrible to work for and treats everyone as if they are worthless.
26 March 2020
Joined the company when the marketing department was relatively fresh—mostly new members. The marketing team has a strong team dynamic, work ethic, and positive culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dilawri Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.