DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Review

View all DIGITECH PAYMENTS reviews

Overall terrible
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Montreal21 December 2017
They lie about what they really do in their sales pitch. They claim that they're brokers but they're just another processing company looking to sell their machines. Management was amateurish and unhelpful. Lots of problems with leads being recycled constantly, sometimes even the same day calling the same people and harassing them. The pay was okay but it was overall a terrible work experience. If you're desperate for money and need a job it'll do in a pinch.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
where do I start?

Other DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

About the money
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here
If your pushy then this jobs for you!
Broker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2018
I worked there for 8 days. They let you go without warning if you don't make a sale! I was called in at 5:55 before the end of my shift. I came in half hour early each day. I was told i was to nice on the phone and i guess wasn't pushy enough to make a sale. Enjoyed meeting the people. Coffee and snacks provided. If you enjoy being pushy and dont let the other person get a word in while your using the script then this jobs for you.
Pros
Coffee and snacks
Cons
Noisy background music playing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location