DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Review

View all DIGITECH PAYMENTS reviews

Amazing atmosphere and Great management
analyst (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2017
I've worked for other credit card processing companies and Digitech is by far the most welcoming company that I've come across. The management excels at helping you improve on your sales points and technique. if you have any questions, they will not ignore or hesitate to help you. There isnt as much pressure as other companies, the work culture is supportive and everyone wants to help you succeed. your treated like a person and not just another number. commission is good and attainable. if you do well, advancement is always on the table.
Pros
free popcorn and coffee. and breakfast
Cons
calls can be tiring

Other DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

About the money
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here
If your pushy then this jobs for you!
Broker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2018
I worked there for 8 days. They let you go without warning if you don't make a sale! I was called in at 5:55 before the end of my shift. I came in half hour early each day. I was told i was to nice on the phone and i guess wasn't pushy enough to make a sale. Enjoyed meeting the people. Coffee and snacks provided. If you enjoy being pushy and dont let the other person get a word in while your using the script then this jobs for you.
Pros
Coffee and snacks
Cons
Noisy background music playing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location