DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Review

View all DIGITECH PAYMENTS reviews

fun work environment and great people
Junior Broker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 May 2017
Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.
Pros
set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement
Cons
Stupid merchants on the phone

Other DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

Loved it! Will miss it!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2019
Unfortunately had to leave due to medical issue. Would love to return in the future.

I've been a sales agent for a long time and having worked in some early "boiler rooms" and many "fancy" office spaces, the place immediately struck a positive chord with me! This is not a pretentious showy office that just blows a lot of hot air!

The first day I walked in, a warm friendly HR person greeted me. She helped me get oriented. The managers and staff were also welcoming and helpful.

Fresh air flowed through the place, the smell of freshly popped popcorn...I was in heaven!

Small cozy office where you receive individual attention and coaching. You are not just a number, you get what you put into it. Hard work is rewarded. The managers know their stuff!

CEO is not arrogant and stuck up. In fact he goes out of his way to ensure that employees are comfortable and happy.
Pros
Day schedual with weekends off, pay on time, helpful supportive staff, good location close to metro, nice outdoor patio area, free snacks and coffee
About the money
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location