DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Review

View all DIGITECH PAYMENTS reviews

A great environment.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2017
Fun working space with amiable co-workers and supportive management. Good salary and commission structure. Good location and working hours. Would recommend.
Pros
Patio for smokers!
Cons
Patio for smokers.

Other DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

Loved it! Will miss it!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2019
Unfortunately had to leave due to medical issue. Would love to return in the future.

I've been a sales agent for a long time and having worked in some early "boiler rooms" and many "fancy" office spaces, the place immediately struck a positive chord with me! This is not a pretentious showy office that just blows a lot of hot air!

The first day I walked in, a warm friendly HR person greeted me. She helped me get oriented. The managers and staff were also welcoming and helpful.

Fresh air flowed through the place, the smell of freshly popped popcorn...I was in heaven!

Small cozy office where you receive individual attention and coaching. You are not just a number, you get what you put into it. Hard work is rewarded. The managers know their stuff!

CEO is not arrogant and stuck up. In fact he goes out of his way to ensure that employees are comfortable and happy.
Pros
Day schedual with weekends off, pay on time, helpful supportive staff, good location close to metro, nice outdoor patio area, free snacks and coffee
About the money
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location