DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Review

View all DIGITECH PAYMENTS reviews

Nice Place To Work
Lead Generating Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC21 December 2017
When I think of Digitech, I realize that this is not your average call center. Never have I worked in such a professional yet fun work environment! It's the only place where the managers actually make you feel comfortable as an employee by offering understanding and assistance so you can reach your full potential in the company. Not to mention the great incentives which the company offers with regards to weekly pay, a great commission structure and surprise bonuses! Furthermore the location is excellent with easy access to the metro, tons of shopping and plenty of coffee shops. This is definitely the place to be if you want to be valued as an employee and benefit as an individual.
Pros
Weekly pay, good work hours

Other DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

Loved it! Will miss it!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 May 2019
Unfortunately had to leave due to medical issue. Would love to return in the future.

I've been a sales agent for a long time and having worked in some early "boiler rooms" and many "fancy" office spaces, the place immediately struck a positive chord with me! This is not a pretentious showy office that just blows a lot of hot air!

The first day I walked in, a warm friendly HR person greeted me. She helped me get oriented. The managers and staff were also welcoming and helpful.

Fresh air flowed through the place, the smell of freshly popped popcorn...I was in heaven!

Small cozy office where you receive individual attention and coaching. You are not just a number, you get what you put into it. Hard work is rewarded. The managers know their stuff!

CEO is not arrogant and stuck up. In fact he goes out of his way to ensure that employees are comfortable and happy.
Pros
Day schedual with weekends off, pay on time, helpful supportive staff, good location close to metro, nice outdoor patio area, free snacks and coffee
About the money
Key Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location