DIGITECH PAYMENTS

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Insights into DIGITECH PAYMENTS

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Supportive, friendly and helpful management team

I have been working remotely for over 1 year and could not be happier. The management team is very supportive and always accessible for questions. When they see you making an effort they invest their time and go out of way for you. I noticed everybody that starts off here is always happy for the work till they realize they are not cut out for sales. After they are let go they bad mouth the place that was once good enough for them. Eh, c'est la vie. It is a chill, laid back vibe with pretty cool folks across the board

Pros

Working from home for gosh sakes !

Cons

It can be dull but than we had studied more we would have been Doctor's or Lawyers.

was there for 5 days

I hate call centres but this one was especially harsh. You need to phone people every minute and nobody gives a s. what you think or feel truly. It's a typical telemarketing job with absolutely no room for improvement.

Fun hard working place.

Digitech Payments is a fun hard working place. It's an honest company that looks after its staff and helps them reach their goals. A lot of room for advancement. Everyone who works here is really friendly and welcoming.

Good Place to learn

If you are looking for "just a job" you won't be stay in Digitech for a long time, but if you are eager to learn and you work hard, you will be seen and appreciated. Personally, I believe everyone has a chance to improve here as long as they are serious about what they are doing. Managers are open to new ideas and treat you as they are your friend not your boss. It makes it a friendly place to work that you feel free to open up when you have a personal problem and you do not need to be worried about being judged as mangers will understand you. Colleagues are so nice and kind. They welcome you when you are new there and they help you to learn the job until you get ready. There are free snacks, coffee, fruits available. You can enjoy a nice balcony and Saint Catherine st view. It is very near to metro station.

Awesome place to work!

Quality of life early departure on Fridays snacks FAMILY oriented upper management is fantastic most enjoyable part of the job is the comfort level and the feeling of being amongst friends and family. comfy environment

Pros

Snacks, early departure on Fridays

Cons

N/a

Great place to work with great advancement

I've been working at Digitech Payments since late 2015 and I wouldn't want to work anywhere or for anyone else. I really appreciate the fact that I was given a chance and was groomed to not only exceed but excel at my job. The owners of Digitech are very supportive and always have the time of day to listen to your opinion and thoughts to make Digitech the very best place to work. As long as you show up to work everyday with a good attitude and work ethic, you can make some serious money and advance within the company.

Overall Employment Experience

If you do your job, you will be appreciated. Hard work is what earns respect in the business world. Once you can achieve that then you will not have any problems working at Digitech payments.Your effort is what dictates your experience here at Digitech payments. I bust my a** off and I'm loving it. Advancement possible for those who put in the effort.

Amazing workspace and people

Digitech makes you feel welcome from the moment you first start working there, you feel like part of the team. Great coworkers and amazing HR/management create such a friendly and positive environment. It has a vibe to the workspace that I have never experienced before elsewhere. You receive encouragement not only from those in charge, but your coworkers as well who always open to helping or giving tips. Time flies by so quick as you are always busy, yet not feeling stressed. If you like talking to people, and can deal with rejection over the phone; this is an amazing place to consider.

Typical call center - good energy

If you have worked at call centers before you know the general way they run. This one is the same, but it has some good energy. You can see management is trying to find different ways to motivate the call agents. Unfortunately, the management seems to make bad decisions, and fire people who have large responsibilities within the company without warning. When you work there, you always feel your job is not stable.

Pros

Good energy, commission

Cons

Management, no way to advance

If your pushy then this jobs for you!

I worked there for 8 days. They let you go without warning if you don't make a sale! I was called in at 5:55 before the end of my shift. I came in half hour early each day. I was told i was to nice on the phone and i guess wasn't pushy enough to make a sale. Enjoyed meeting the people. Coffee and snacks provided. If you enjoy being pushy and dont let the other person get a word in while your using the script then this jobs for you.

Pros

Coffee and snacks

Cons

Noisy background music playing.

Nice Place To Work

When I think of Digitech, I realize that this is not your average call center. Never have I worked in such a professional yet fun work environment! It's the only place where the managers actually make you feel comfortable as an employee by offering understanding and assistance so you can reach your full potential in the company. Not to mention the great incentives which the company offers with regards to weekly pay, a great commission structure and surprise bonuses! Furthermore the location is excellent with easy access to the metro, tons of shopping and plenty of coffee shops. This is definitely the place to be if you want to be valued as an employee and benefit as an individual.

Pros

Weekly pay, good work hours

fun work environment and great people

Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.

Pros

set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement

Cons

Stupid merchants on the phone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement