DIGITECH PAYMENTS

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Insights into DIGITECH PAYMENTS

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Well balanced work place with lots of team effort and cooperation

By far One of the best employments I had in my times over the phone as an agent and with dedicated teamwork and effort, I quickly made a good pay with several bonuses.

Pros

great management, friendly supervisor, activities during holidays, Roof top break area

Cons

repetitive

Worst job ever

I have been in the industry for over 5 years and this was just absolutely horrible. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. I had to fight for a decent salary, had THE WORST management and HR is completely useless.

Nice Place To Work

When I think of Digitech, I realize that this is not your average call center. Never have I worked in such a professional yet fun work environment! It's the only place where the managers actually make you feel comfortable as an employee by offering understanding and assistance so you can reach your full potential in the company. Not to mention the great incentives which the company offers with regards to weekly pay, a great commission structure and surprise bonuses! Furthermore the location is excellent with easy access to the metro, tons of shopping and plenty of coffee shops. This is definitely the place to be if you want to be valued as an employee and benefit as an individual.

Pros

Weekly pay, good work hours

A great environment.

Fun working space with amiable co-workers and supportive management. Good salary and commission structure. Good location and working hours. Would recommend.

Pros

Patio for smokers!

Cons

Patio for smokers.

Fun office

the office itself is a call center environment. People come as fast as they go. Management is a little on the favoritism side, if you're not familoy, or close friend you may not get the same respect as others. over all the salary is decent, and the atmosphere is catchy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement