DIGITECH PAYMENTS

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Management reviews

Canada31 reviews

Clear

Supportive, friendly and helpful management team

I have been working remotely for over 1 year and could not be happier. The management team is very supportive and always accessible for questions. When they see you making an effort they invest their time and go out of way for you. I noticed everybody that starts off here is always happy for the work till they realize they are not cut out for sales. After they are let go they bad mouth the place that was once good enough for them. Eh, c'est la vie. It is a chill, laid back vibe with pretty cool folks across the board

Pros

Working from home for gosh sakes !

Cons

It can be dull but than we had studied more we would have been Doctor's or Lawyers.

Well balanced work place with lots of team effort and cooperation

By far One of the best employments I had in my times over the phone as an agent and with dedicated teamwork and effort, I quickly made a good pay with several bonuses.

Pros

great management, friendly supervisor, activities during holidays, Roof top break area

Cons

repetitive

Horrible and disorganized management

When I first applied they were fully aware that I was a student and that I'd be able to work about 3-5 hours a day. They had a dialing system that needed to be initialized by only one person of the management team and I would give time slots of 1-3hrs depending on the day and on my school schedule. The person in charge of setting people up made 2 attempts both of which were outside of the allotted slot. I gave these slots for over 2 weeks and not once did I receive another call after that initial week of me starting. This company is very poorly managed and very disorganized and when you are upset because they're rude to you because they can't set you up because you're in class you're met with more rudeness. Overall, I would not recommend this job to anyone.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

the management team, lack of organization, no structure

Worst job ever

I have been in the industry for over 5 years and this was just absolutely horrible. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. I had to fight for a decent salary, had THE WORST management and HR is completely useless.

Cons

Warning do not work here

Dont ever work here . They will rip you off your pay if you miss . I worked a full three days an they didnt not pay me scamming criminals. Warning stay away from this company . Also they are not brokers they are re sellers . I got called rude because i told them i missing money from my pay Yea you can keep your 100 $ you dirty rotten scamming thieves

Pros

Nice co workers

Cons

Being ripped off pay

Awesome place to work!

Quality of life early departure on Fridays snacks FAMILY oriented upper management is fantastic most enjoyable part of the job is the comfort level and the feeling of being amongst friends and family. comfy environment

Pros

Snacks, early departure on Fridays

Cons

N/a

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at Digitech Payments consists off having your own working station and being on the phone. Working here has taught me that you can have fun while working. Digitech has become like a family to me. The management department is great and fair. They love to create fun activities like summer bbqs, events such as Halloween, St Patricks, etc... Their Christmas parties are unforgettable. They give opportunity for bonuses and extras. Absolutely no bad comments working here. Looking forward to more fun experiences with them !

Amazing workspace and people

Digitech makes you feel welcome from the moment you first start working there, you feel like part of the team. Great coworkers and amazing HR/management create such a friendly and positive environment. It has a vibe to the workspace that I have never experienced before elsewhere. You receive encouragement not only from those in charge, but your coworkers as well who always open to helping or giving tips. Time flies by so quick as you are always busy, yet not feeling stressed. If you like talking to people, and can deal with rejection over the phone; this is an amazing place to consider.

Lying con artists, plain and simple.

They lie. Very shady call center and they refused to pay me for merchant statements that I sent them. They also provided zero followup regarding the merchant prospects that I sent them. Avoid like the plague.

Typical call center - good energy

If you have worked at call centers before you know the general way they run. This one is the same, but it has some good energy. You can see management is trying to find different ways to motivate the call agents. Unfortunately, the management seems to make bad decisions, and fire people who have large responsibilities within the company without warning. When you work there, you always feel your job is not stable.

Pros

Good energy, commission

Cons

Management, no way to advance

Slack, Inconsistent Workplace with a Terrible Lead Database

As far as the work space goes, Digitech leaves a lot to be desired. For example, the HR managers office has been under construction for at lease 6 months, and it's still just a drywall frame. The managers are super nice, but not great at assisting with calls. When they second voice for you, they essentially just go over the same pitch that you made in the first place. The owner is a nice guy, but super inconsistent and has no sense of direction for the company. Every couple of months there's a new "team building" exercise that goes nowhere, and there's a lack of incentive given to the employees to keep them driven to make sales out of the awful lead database you're going to be cold calling from. The leads get recycled so often that sometimes you'll call the same business twice in a matter of hours, resulting in many of these merchants feeling like they're being harassed. The pitch itself is mildly condescending, and a lie. Digitech Payments are not Merchant Services brokers, they're a reseller. The weekly quota is 5 statements a week, which doesn't sound like much, but when you have to deal with the leads, you will notice that it's quite difficult when the leads become industry specific and you spend almost entire days calling industries that don't usually process credit cards. The terrace is nice, and everyone that works there is nice, but as far as career advancement goes, Digitech is a dead end.

Pros

Nice pay and commission structure

Cons

Inconsistent company management

Loved it! Will miss it!

Unfortunately had to leave due to medical issue. Would love to return in the future. I've been a sales agent for a long time and having worked in some early "boiler rooms" and many "fancy" office spaces, the place immediately struck a positive chord with me! This is not a pretentious showy office that just blows a lot of hot air! The first day I walked in, a warm friendly HR person greeted me. She helped me get oriented. The managers and staff were also welcoming and helpful. Fresh air flowed through the place, the smell of freshly popped popcorn...I was in heaven! Small cozy office where you receive individual attention and coaching. You are not just a number, you get what you put into it. Hard work is rewarded. The managers know their stuff! CEO is not arrogant and stuck up. In fact he goes out of his way to ensure that employees are comfortable and happy.

Pros

Day schedual with weekends off, pay on time, helpful supportive staff, good location close to metro, nice outdoor patio area, free snacks and coffee

terrible place to work

this place is horrible don even step one foot in. from the owner to the management to the whole team. absolutely terrible place to work. Like I said don't even bother.

Pros

Cons

everything

Overall terrible

They lie about what they really do in their sales pitch. They claim that they're brokers but they're just another processing company looking to sell their machines. Management was amateurish and unhelpful. Lots of problems with leads being recycled constantly, sometimes even the same day calling the same people and harassing them. The pay was okay but it was overall a terrible work experience. If you're desperate for money and need a job it'll do in a pinch.

Pros

decent pay

Cons

where do I start?

A great environment.

Fun working space with amiable co-workers and supportive management. Good salary and commission structure. Good location and working hours. Would recommend.

Pros

Patio for smokers!

Cons

Patio for smokers.

Amazing atmosphere and Great management

I've worked for other credit card processing companies and Digitech is by far the most welcoming company that I've come across. The management excels at helping you improve on your sales points and technique. if you have any questions, they will not ignore or hesitate to help you. There isnt as much pressure as other companies, the work culture is supportive and everyone wants to help you succeed. your treated like a person and not just another number. commission is good and attainable. if you do well, advancement is always on the table.

Pros

free popcorn and coffee. and breakfast

Cons

calls can be tiring

Amazing place to work. Very happy with management :) Great location right in the heart of Montreal. Great bonuses. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is good on the phone and enjoys working in the city

Pros

Free popcorn and snacks! People her are great to work with

fun work environment and great people

Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.

Pros

set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement

Cons

Stupid merchants on the phone

Not impressed

Very disappointed in the work environment. Not a very good culture. Management could use some training. I felt it to be a unprofessional work environment.

Fun office

the office itself is a call center environment. People come as fast as they go. Management is a little on the favoritism side, if you're not familoy, or close friend you may not get the same respect as others. over all the salary is decent, and the atmosphere is catchy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIGITECH PAYMENTS with