DIGITECH PAYMENTS

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Job security & advancement reviews

Canada31 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Well balanced work place with lots of team effort and cooperation

By far One of the best employments I had in my times over the phone as an agent and with dedicated teamwork and effort, I quickly made a good pay with several bonuses.

Pros

great management, friendly supervisor, activities during holidays, Roof top break area

Cons

repetitive

Fun hard working place.

Digitech Payments is a fun hard working place. It's an honest company that looks after its staff and helps them reach their goals. A lot of room for advancement. Everyone who works here is really friendly and welcoming.

Overall Employment Experience

If you do your job, you will be appreciated. Hard work is what earns respect in the business world. Once you can achieve that then you will not have any problems working at Digitech payments.Your effort is what dictates your experience here at Digitech payments. I bust my a** off and I'm loving it. Advancement possible for those who put in the effort.

Slack, Inconsistent Workplace with a Terrible Lead Database

As far as the work space goes, Digitech leaves a lot to be desired. For example, the HR managers office has been under construction for at lease 6 months, and it's still just a drywall frame. The managers are super nice, but not great at assisting with calls. When they second voice for you, they essentially just go over the same pitch that you made in the first place. The owner is a nice guy, but super inconsistent and has no sense of direction for the company. Every couple of months there's a new "team building" exercise that goes nowhere, and there's a lack of incentive given to the employees to keep them driven to make sales out of the awful lead database you're going to be cold calling from. The leads get recycled so often that sometimes you'll call the same business twice in a matter of hours, resulting in many of these merchants feeling like they're being harassed. The pitch itself is mildly condescending, and a lie. Digitech Payments are not Merchant Services brokers, they're a reseller. The weekly quota is 5 statements a week, which doesn't sound like much, but when you have to deal with the leads, you will notice that it's quite difficult when the leads become industry specific and you spend almost entire days calling industries that don't usually process credit cards. The terrace is nice, and everyone that works there is nice, but as far as career advancement goes, Digitech is a dead end.

Pros

Nice pay and commission structure

Cons

Inconsistent company management

Amazing atmosphere and Great management

I've worked for other credit card processing companies and Digitech is by far the most welcoming company that I've come across. The management excels at helping you improve on your sales points and technique. if you have any questions, they will not ignore or hesitate to help you. There isnt as much pressure as other companies, the work culture is supportive and everyone wants to help you succeed. your treated like a person and not just another number. commission is good and attainable. if you do well, advancement is always on the table.

Pros

free popcorn and coffee. and breakfast

Cons

calls can be tiring

fun work environment and great people

Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.

Pros

set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement

Cons

Stupid merchants on the phone

Not impressed

Very disappointed in the work environment. Not a very good culture. Management could use some training. I felt it to be a unprofessional work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement