DIGITECH PAYMENTS

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Culture reviews

Canada31 reviews

Clear

fun work environment and great people

Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.

Pros

set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement

Cons

Stupid merchants on the phone

Fun hard working place.

Digitech Payments is a fun hard working place. It's an honest company that looks after its staff and helps them reach their goals. A lot of room for advancement. Everyone who works here is really friendly and welcoming.

like my job.

I started working at Digitech a year ago, it's a great place with great bosses. Bonuses are great. Love the free snacks. Amazing coworkers. Christmas parties and the BBQs are always a blast!

Amazing atmosphere and Great management

I've worked for other credit card processing companies and Digitech is by far the most welcoming company that I've come across. The management excels at helping you improve on your sales points and technique. if you have any questions, they will not ignore or hesitate to help you. There isnt as much pressure as other companies, the work culture is supportive and everyone wants to help you succeed. your treated like a person and not just another number. commission is good and attainable. if you do well, advancement is always on the table.

Pros

free popcorn and coffee. and breakfast

Cons

calls can be tiring

Amazing place to work. Very happy with management :) Great location right in the heart of Montreal. Great bonuses. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is good on the phone and enjoys working in the city

Pros

Free popcorn and snacks! People her are great to work with

Not impressed

Very disappointed in the work environment. Not a very good culture. Management could use some training. I felt it to be a unprofessional work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement