DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

If your pushy then this jobs for you!
Broker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2018
I worked there for 8 days. They let you go without warning if you don't make a sale! I was called in at 5:55 before the end of my shift. I came in half hour early each day. I was told i was to nice on the phone and i guess wasn't pushy enough to make a sale. Enjoyed meeting the people. Coffee and snacks provided. If you enjoy being pushy and dont let the other person get a word in while your using the script then this jobs for you.
Pros
Coffee and snacks
Cons
Noisy background music playing.
terrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 May 2018
this place is horrible don even step one foot in. from the owner to the management to the whole team. absolutely terrible place to work. Like I said don't even bother.
Pros
Cons
everything
Overall terrible
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Montreal21 December 2017
They lie about what they really do in their sales pitch. They claim that they're brokers but they're just another processing company looking to sell their machines. Management was amateurish and unhelpful. Lots of problems with leads being recycled constantly, sometimes even the same day calling the same people and harassing them. The pay was okay but it was overall a terrible work experience. If you're desperate for money and need a job it'll do in a pinch.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
where do I start?
Nice Place To Work
Lead Generating Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC21 December 2017
When I think of Digitech, I realize that this is not your average call center. Never have I worked in such a professional yet fun work environment! It's the only place where the managers actually make you feel comfortable as an employee by offering understanding and assistance so you can reach your full potential in the company. Not to mention the great incentives which the company offers with regards to weekly pay, a great commission structure and surprise bonuses! Furthermore the location is excellent with easy access to the metro, tons of shopping and plenty of coffee shops. This is definitely the place to be if you want to be valued as an employee and benefit as an individual.
Pros
Weekly pay, good work hours
A great environment.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2017
Fun working space with amiable co-workers and supportive management. Good salary and commission structure. Good location and working hours. Would recommend.
Pros
Patio for smokers!
Cons
Patio for smokers.
Amazing atmosphere and Great management
analyst (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2017
I've worked for other credit card processing companies and Digitech is by far the most welcoming company that I've come across. The management excels at helping you improve on your sales points and technique. if you have any questions, they will not ignore or hesitate to help you. There isnt as much pressure as other companies, the work culture is supportive and everyone wants to help you succeed. your treated like a person and not just another number. commission is good and attainable. if you do well, advancement is always on the table.
Pros
free popcorn and coffee. and breakfast
Cons
calls can be tiring
statement Rep (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2017
Amazing place to work. Very happy with management :) Great location right in the heart of Montreal. Great bonuses. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is good on the phone and enjoys working in the city
Pros
Free popcorn and snacks! People her are great to work with
fun work environment and great people
Junior Broker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 May 2017
Every other call centre that I've been to or heard of is just a nightmare. Digitech is completely different when it comes to valuing it's employees as individuals. They embrace differences and as long as you work hard and try your best you'll be fine. I had a really great time working there despite being dumbfounded at the blind stupidity of merchants across Canada. Regardless everyone i called was usually nice on the phone and as long as your customer service skills are on point and you can think on your toes its fine. Only con would be that there's not that many good headsets to use.
Pros
set breaks, lenient management, great group culture, room for advancement
Cons
Stupid merchants on the phone
Not impressed
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2016
Very disappointed in the work environment. Not a very good culture. Management could use some training. I felt it to be a unprofessional work environment.
Fun office
Service à la clientèle/ Entree de donnes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 April 2015
the office itself is a call center environment.
People come as fast as they go.
Management is a little on the favoritism side, if you're not familoy, or close friend you may not get the same respect as others.

over all the salary is decent, and the atmosphere is catchy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location