DIGITECH PAYMENTS

DIGITECH PAYMENTS Employee Reviews

Canada26 reviews
Typical call center - good energy
If you have worked at call centers before you know the general way they run. This one is the same, but it has some good energy. You can see management is trying to find different ways to motivate the call agents. Unfortunately, the management seems to make bad decisions, and fire people who have large responsibilities within the company without warning. When you work there, you always feel your job is not stable.
Pros
Good energy, commission
Cons
Management, no way to advance
was there for 5 days
I hate call centres but this one was especially harsh. You need to phone people every minute and nobody gives a s. what you think or feel truly. It's a typical telemarketing job with absolutely no room for improvement.
Warning do not work here
Dont ever work here . They will rip you off your pay if you miss . I worked a full three days an they didnt not pay me scamming criminals. Warning stay away from this company . Also they are not brokers they are re sellers . I got called rude because i told them i missing money from my pay
Yea you can keep your 100 $ you dirty rotten scamming thieves
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Being ripped off pay
Fun hard working place.
Digitech Payments is a fun hard working place. It's an honest company that looks after its staff and helps them reach their goals. A lot of room for advancement. Everyone who works here is really friendly and welcoming.
Good Place to learn
If you are looking for "just a job" you won't be stay in Digitech for a long time, but if you are eager to learn and you work hard, you will be seen and appreciated.
Personally, I believe everyone has a chance to improve here as long as they are serious about what they are doing.

Managers are open to new ideas and treat you as they are your friend not your boss. It makes it a friendly place to work that you feel free to open up when you have a personal problem and you do not need to be worried about being judged as mangers will understand you.

Colleagues are so nice and kind. They welcome you when you are new there and they help you to learn the job until you get ready.

There are free snacks, coffee, fruits available. You can enjoy a nice balcony and Saint Catherine st view. It is very near to metro station.
like my job.
I started working at Digitech a year ago, it's a great place with great bosses. Bonuses are great. Love the free snacks. Amazing coworkers. Christmas parties and the BBQs are always a blast!
Awesome place to work!
Quality of life
early departure on Fridays

snacks

FAMILY oriented

upper management is fantastic

most enjoyable part of the job is the comfort level and the feeling of being amongst friends and family. comfy environment
Pros
Snacks, early departure on Fridays
Cons
N/a
Great place to work with great advancement
I've been working at Digitech Payments since late 2015 and I wouldn't want to work anywhere or for anyone else. I really appreciate the fact that I was given a chance and was groomed to not only exceed but excel at my job. The owners of Digitech are very supportive and always have the time of day to listen to your opinion and thoughts to make Digitech the very best place to work. As long as you show up to work everyday with a good attitude and work ethic, you can make some serious money and advance within the company.
Overall Employment Experience
If you do your job, you will be appreciated. Hard work is what earns respect in the business world. Once you can achieve that then you will not have any problems working at Digitech payments.Your effort is what dictates your experience here at Digitech payments.
I bust my a** off and I'm loving it.

Advancement possible for those who put in the effort.
5 Stars
I couldn't ask for a better job. I started here when I was going to Concordia as part time data entry and I am now doing human resources with the best leader I could ever imagine.So much opportunity. Love my job, love my team!
Productive and fun work place
A typical day at Digitech Payments consists off having your own working station and being on the phone. Working here has taught me that you can have fun while working. Digitech has become like a family to me. The management department is great and fair. They love to create fun activities like summer bbqs, events such as Halloween, St Patricks, etc... Their Christmas parties are unforgettable. They give opportunity for bonuses and extras. Absolutely no bad comments working here. Looking forward to more fun experiences with them !
Amazing workspace and people
Digitech makes you feel welcome from the moment you first start working there, you feel like part of the team. Great coworkers and amazing HR/management create such a friendly and positive environment. It has a vibe to the workspace that I have never experienced before elsewhere. You receive encouragement not only from those in charge, but your coworkers as well who always open to helping or giving tips. Time flies by so quick as you are always busy, yet not feeling stressed. If you like talking to people, and can deal with rejection over the phone; this is an amazing place to consider.
Lying con artists, plain and simple.
They lie. Very shady call center and they refused to pay me for merchant statements that I sent them. They also provided zero followup regarding the merchant prospects that I sent them. Avoid like the plague.
Slack, Inconsistent Workplace with a Terrible Lead Database
As far as the work space goes, Digitech leaves a lot to be desired. For example, the HR managers office has been under construction for at lease 6 months, and it's still just a drywall frame.

The managers are super nice, but not great at assisting with calls. When they second voice for you, they essentially just go over the same pitch that you made in the first place. The owner is a nice guy, but super inconsistent and has no sense of direction for the company. Every couple of months there's a new "team building" exercise that goes nowhere, and there's a lack of incentive given to the employees to keep them driven to make sales out of the awful lead database you're going to be cold calling from. The leads get recycled so often that sometimes you'll call the same business twice in a matter of hours, resulting in many of these merchants feeling like they're being harassed. The pitch itself is mildly condescending, and a lie. Digitech Payments are not Merchant Services brokers, they're a reseller.

The weekly quota is 5 statements a week, which doesn't sound like much, but when you have to deal with the leads, you will notice that it's quite difficult when the leads become industry specific and you spend almost entire days calling industries that don't usually process credit cards.

The terrace is nice, and everyone that works there is nice, but as far as career advancement goes, Digitech is a dead end.
Pros
Nice pay and commission structure
Cons
Inconsistent company management
Loved it! Will miss it!
Unfortunately had to leave due to medical issue. Would love to return in the future.

I've been a sales agent for a long time and having worked in some early "boiler rooms" and many "fancy" office spaces, the place immediately struck a positive chord with me! This is not a pretentious showy office that just blows a lot of hot air!

The first day I walked in, a warm friendly HR person greeted me. She helped me get oriented. The managers and staff were also welcoming and helpful.

Fresh air flowed through the place, the smell of freshly popped popcorn...I was in heaven!

Small cozy office where you receive individual attention and coaching. You are not just a number, you get what you put into it. Hard work is rewarded. The managers know their stuff!

CEO is not arrogant and stuck up. In fact he goes out of his way to ensure that employees are comfortable and happy.
Pros
Day schedual with weekends off, pay on time, helpful supportive staff, good location close to metro, nice outdoor patio area, free snacks and coffee
About the money
if youre skilled at sales, and enjoy working in the cutthroat financial industry, there's money to be made, and a lot of business knowledge to be gained working here
If your pushy then this jobs for you!
I worked there for 8 days. They let you go without warning if you don't make a sale! I was called in at 5:55 before the end of my shift. I came in half hour early each day. I was told i was to nice on the phone and i guess wasn't pushy enough to make a sale. Enjoyed meeting the people. Coffee and snacks provided. If you enjoy being pushy and dont let the other person get a word in while your using the script then this jobs for you.
Pros
Coffee and snacks
Cons
Noisy background music playing.
terrible place to work
this place is horrible don even step one foot in. from the owner to the management to the whole team. absolutely terrible place to work. Like I said don't even bother.
Pros
Cons
everything
Overall terrible
They lie about what they really do in their sales pitch. They claim that they're brokers but they're just another processing company looking to sell their machines. Management was amateurish and unhelpful. Lots of problems with leads being recycled constantly, sometimes even the same day calling the same people and harassing them. The pay was okay but it was overall a terrible work experience. If you're desperate for money and need a job it'll do in a pinch.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
where do I start?
Nice Place To Work
When I think of Digitech, I realize that this is not your average call center. Never have I worked in such a professional yet fun work environment! It's the only place where the managers actually make you feel comfortable as an employee by offering understanding and assistance so you can reach your full potential in the company. Not to mention the great incentives which the company offers with regards to weekly pay, a great commission structure and surprise bonuses! Furthermore the location is excellent with easy access to the metro, tons of shopping and plenty of coffee shops. This is definitely the place to be if you want to be valued as an employee and benefit as an individual.
Pros
Weekly pay, good work hours
A great environment.
Fun working space with amiable co-workers and supportive management. Good salary and commission structure. Good location and working hours. Would recommend.
Pros
Patio for smokers!
Cons
Patio for smokers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIGITECH PAYMENTS. Our community is ready to answer.
DIGITECH PAYMENTS Reviews by Location