Digital Shovel

Digital Shovel Reviews

Canada9 reviews

This is a great place to work with, I’ve been given the chance to balance between my work and family as well. Amazing employees with great respect and discipline and teamwork as well.Management, Supervisors, and owner are very supportive. A million thanks would not be enough but still my wholehearted gratitude.

Fantastic experience

I can’t say enough good things about this place if you are look for a productive environment with amazing team around you this is it. You will have the opportunity to learn and gain new skills and experiences. Management is supportive and respectful and has lunches and company gatherings. Also pay is better than most places that are not nearly as rewarding as Digital Shovel.

Pros

All of them

Cons

TTC is limited

Insights into Digital Shovel

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and fun place to work with a great collaborative and friendly team

Workplace culture is significant when deciding on a long-term employer and that's why I'm grateful to have been recruited to work with Digital Shovel. The team supports your professional career growth and we also have an on-site gym, great benefits, free merchandise, hot yoga room, golf simulator, relaxation room, and MUCH more!

Pros

Supportive management to help you achieve the best results on a day to day basis

Growing company with good management and great opportunities

I have work in this company over 6 months, so far I feel it is the best company I have ever work for! Good management, nice colleagues, and the company is growing with great culture.

Fun workplace with free snacks, on site gym & company parties!!Everyone is supportive and helpful, makes it even more enjoyable to come in everyday.

Digital Shovel is a growth driven and collaborative environment where we all can work hard together to grow a individually, as a team and as a company as a whole. We are supported by our leadership group to be able to strive to the next level. With a competitive wage and a great company culture, coming into work doesn't feel like a drag like other companies do. I enjoy my team and love my coworkers, never a dull moment!!Added benefits are the heathy food program and gym, team environment and friendly staff.

Excellent pay, perks, people, and an environment that promotes growth

I always thought that people that say "I love my job!" were either exaggerating or they're workaholics. Shortly after joining Digital Shovel it was astonishing to me that I can actually feel this way about my job and coming to work.All the people I've met and currently work with are genuinely brilliant, professional, and a joy to be around them both in and out of office.The company promotes taking on more responsibilities (although not forced) and putting your best effort by rewarding you generously (raises/promotions).In addition to all that, there are numerous perks. A gym, lunch rooms, parties, snacks, bonuses, budget for anything the employees needs (e.g. machines, components, computers, work-related service subscriptions, and more).And there are even more things coming along soon.I highly recommend joining the team and experiencing all this for yourself!

Creative products and a fun team that you will love

You will have the opportunity to show your talent here and make an impact in a fast-growing company, which will have a positive impact on your future career. No fatigue at work because of the fun team and relaxed atmosphere.

Pros

Free Snacks, Performance Review

Productive and an excellent work environment

I currently work at Digital Shovel and it has been an amazing 1 year work experience in this amazing company. The team is very friendly and Scot (owner) is just the best CEO an employee could ask for. Every day is a new challenge and the company give us the opportunity to learn new technology.

Pros

Flexible hours, amazing team and great work environment

Cons

No restaurants nearby.

Over all company

No good company goes through as many people as they seem to. Or they just advertise to go fishing. Every post for the same job . different salary etc.Beware

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Shovel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement