Digital Media Academy

Digital Media Academy Culture reviews

Clear

Amazing company

I had such an awesome time working here. 100% recommend, I learned so much. Great work environment and they really care about their employees!! I miss it!

Great sense of community

It was a fun place to work with hard working staff. My supervisor was a always more than supportive and my assistant director always did his best to ensure we were successful.

I would highly recommend Digital Media Academy to teach at! I do think that the business is run very well, very organized and the majority of the coworkers I had were awesome coworkers!

Responsive staff, cool culture, and fulfilling to the right people

While teaching jobs are certainly not for everyone, I enjoyed my time at Digital Media Academy at my specific location. The work culture is positive - everyone wants to help out, but your experience may differ depending on who is where and where your location is. My biggest gripes with Digital Media Academy are the little things out of their control, such as difficult staff parking at the locations, no automatic meal coverage, and sometimes spotty internet connections, all of which are dependent on the college host location. If you are not close to the college they are hosting out of, be prepared for city rush hour commutes. As for the work itself, you get new students every week, ranging from elementary to high school level. Class sizes can vary depending on the course, which may lead to different stress levels. However, as a whole, if you are a person with the right skill set that lines up with what they are trying to teach students, chances are you will have a great time employed here as a temporary summer position.

Pros

Access to Technology equipment, good pay, good work culture, will work with you for housing if you are out of town, temporary work

Cons

Potential long commutes, No compensation for parking or meals, Long days, No additional benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Media Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement