Digital Media Academy
View all Digital Media Academy reviews

Digital Media Academy

Digital Media Academy Employee Review

Fun environment, and a great learning experience.

This was a really enriching experience since I did not have any knowledge of the material I taught before I taught it! However, the training we received was fantastic and I felt really prepared before my first day.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Decent job for a week

Poor pay. Long hours. Exhausting children. The leader was fabulous and the staff made it worthwhile. We were teaching a curriculum far too difficult for the age group.

I got to do what I love for money.

I have been obsessed with music production for a while, and when I saw a job posting needing someone who knew how to use Ableton, I applied right away. I was paid a solid wage for a 2 weeks of work, teaching high school students in an amazing university environment something I was a pro at. I felt smarter just being on the campus (DMA teaches only at top-ranked universities) A typical day is just having fun, assigning tasks and projects to students, monitoring the students, having a blast so to speak, and helping students with their questions about your craft and inspiring them to pursue their dreams.

Summer Camp from the inferno regions

Residential Coordinators are paid 400$ per month with no weekends off and expected to work from 7 am until 1 am with "occassional breaks" this was a joke of a place to work and the harassment from a particular director led to me being embarassed and feeling bullied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Media Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Digital Media Academy
  • Fun environment, and a great learning experience.