Diesel Employee Review

Great environment
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 January 2013
Diesel was a great job. It helped me boost my Sales Marketing strategies. I worked here part-time while I was in school. So I was able to apply what I was learning in Business Marketing and apply it to my day-to-day experiences at Diesel. I was much more confident working in Sales. I was the only one who would work at a time, it was a Diesel store inside of The Bay. I would definitely enjoy when it was busy, I like to constantly be on my toes and moving around.
Pros
constantly busy
Cons
slow sometimes, being a section inside a department store

Other Diesel Employee Reviews

Very bad management team including area manager. Pressure to keep up with sales with no proper training. little pay
Supervisor/ stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2018
Terrible maanagemet including AM/DM. Lots of petty drama and little training but, still expected to hit weekly sales. Store was very slow and boring clothing was tacky.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
working with a very lovely team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON21 February 2018
dealing with costumers and making sure their concerns are addressed, working with diesel is fun and teaches you a good experience in costumer service and in retails