Diesel Employee Review

Up beat, high energy job with good management
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 June 2015
A typical day at work would consist of organizing and putting all clothes back onto the floor, making payments and helping customers with sizing. Retail showed me a different side to customer service and I now feel as though I excel in customer service and feel very at home in that particular work environment. My co-workers and management were all very hard working, fun loving people and I enjoyed working with them. The hardest part of the job would have to be inventory, not that its difficult but opposed to organizing sizes. Working with Diesel I found I most enjoyed helping customers find something that they were excited to buy and take home. Customer interaction.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion
Cons
Different schedule every week

Other Diesel Employee Reviews

Very bad management team including area manager. Pressure to keep up with sales with no proper training. little pay
Supervisor/ stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2018
Terrible maanagemet including AM/DM. Lots of petty drama and little training but, still expected to hit weekly sales. Store was very slow and boring clothing was tacky.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
working with a very lovely team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON21 February 2018
dealing with costumers and making sure their concerns are addressed, working with diesel is fun and teaches you a good experience in costumer service and in retails