Diesel S.p.A

Diesel S.p.A Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Repairs and services done daily
Costumer liasing

Parts ordering

Job follow ups

Job creation

PPE

First aid officer

Im doing everything from A to Z on a daily basis
sales, clienteling, building relationships and maintaining the shop is what you do daily for the most part. But there is long hours and no room for advancement or development. You are capped. There are no incentives, bonuses or anything like that, even for full timers and supervisors. Management is not as professional.
Poorly managed from the outside and company was sold to the States. Clothing is phenomenal but management ruins what could have been an excellent work environment.
Diesel is a wonderful place to work at. While it is a standard retail job as far as duties and expectations go, the culture is much different from other companies I have worked for. Caring and relaxed in all the right ways.
I've been working with Diesel North America for a few years now, and never have i ever had a problem. Head office cares for you and try to help you in any ways possible. For full timers they offer you clothing allowance and health benefits. Flexible schedule. Although the hourly pay is not the greatest, it is a stable job and there's a lot of money to be done with the commission.
Pros
clothing allowance, health benefits, raise every year.
Cons
cant grow in the company.
A typical day at Diesel consisted of helping out daily customers in finding what they are looking for and provide them with a fun shopping experience. I learned that there always ways in which you can help yourself improve and excel even at a job you find yourself to be amazing at. Management at first was a little shaky and unprofessional but as time progressed and the team changed, management changed for the better. The workplace culture had a little of negative vibes at times but that did not restrict me from focusing on the main goal which is to excel in sales. I did not find one hard task during my time here, but I did enjoy it immensely. It provided me with a new circle of friends, a new set of skills, and a better understanding of the retail environment.
Pros
Huge employee discount
Cons
late closing shifts and opening shifts next day.
Terrible maanagemet including AM/DM. Lots of petty drama and little training but, still expected to hit weekly sales. Store was very slow and boring clothing was tacky.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
dealing with costumers and making sure their concerns are addressed, working with diesel is fun and teaches you a good experience in costumer service and in retails
Awesome place to work, however management ruined it for me. No moving up as Canada only has two stores. Lazy manager = more work for all staff. ......
Pros
Amazing company
Cons
management
Fun, challenging, fast paced. Excellent management. HQ partners were always on hand and ready to help in store management with any concerns. Great place to work in luxury retail and High end Denim.
Pros
Great management
Cons
low volume
Great and friendly working environment, that brought hard working hours but a great experience, as this was a great job that paid great.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
temperature conditions
• Develop a strategy to optimize the management of demand in the retail clothing market. The project aims to automate and significantly simplify the analysis of inventory distribution requirements between warehouses and stores. This project is made possible through the development of new interfaces between SAP systems and other enterprise sales systems.
• Manage project deliverables, including:

o Analysis of customer demand.

o Evaluation of required

o Development of the solution

o Support for test runs and acceptance of the solution
A typical day at work would consist of organizing and putting all clothes back onto the floor, making payments and helping customers with sizing. Retail showed me a different side to customer service and I now feel as though I excel in customer service and feel very at home in that particular work environment. My co-workers and management were all very hard working, fun loving people and I enjoyed working with them. The hardest part of the job would have to be inventory, not that its difficult but opposed to organizing sizes. Working with Diesel I found I most enjoyed helping customers find something that they were excited to buy and take home. Customer interaction.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion
Cons
Different schedule every week
I had the privilege of managing my own section (Diesel) which allowed me to build my sales and clientele base in a way that I saw fit. It gave me the freedom to maintain ownership for my brand as well as keep a professional form of integrity. While doing so, I would also help my fellow Bay co-workers on sustaining the floor and assisting in transactions for other fashion brands available on my floor.
Love working with Diesel Planet.
Fun loving co workers

management was super nice

collegues were my second family.
stocking shelves, shipping and recieveing orders, working with team mates and alone. great communication skills, slow pased work.
Pros
flexible hours, benifits
Cons
heat
Diesel was a great job. It helped me boost my Sales Marketing strategies. I worked here part-time while I was in school. So I was able to apply what I was learning in Business Marketing and apply it to my day-to-day experiences at Diesel. I was much more confident working in Sales. I was the only one who would work at a time, it was a Diesel store inside of The Bay. I would definitely enjoy when it was busy, I like to constantly be on my toes and moving around.
Pros
constantly busy
Cons
slow sometimes, being a section inside a department store
Principale taches de la journée:
Reception de marchandise.

Verification et inventaire.

Supervision du personnel de l'entrepot (verification des commandes).

Expedition de la marchandise ( supervision de l'embalage)

Prise de rendez-vous avec les clients et les transporteurs.

Tres bonne relation avec le personnel, bien que le travail se fasse sous pression.

Le respect des délais de livraison restent l'aspect le plus difficile. Le plus agreable reste toujour la satisfaction du client.
Pros
un rabais de 30% sur le prix des vetements achetés
Cons
pas de prime de rendement et pas d'avencement