Diamonds Employee Reviews

This is a massage parlour
Prostitue (Former Employee) –  Lever Street1 February 2019
This company is a massage parlour let that sink in.Pros is illegal and I'm sure you dont want to work in a seedy pros bar with horrible girls and seedy men.
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Dumas, AR27 January 2019
Great management nice benefits 4O1k alot of team work people's don't mind working together and we also pack boxes on the lines the production work is when u work the lines.
Divertido y entretenido
encargada de tienda (Former Employee) –  México21 January 2019
Agradable , cómodo , lindo , respetuoso y divertido .
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Ninguno
Fun
Server (Former Employee) –  Hamilton Square, NJ21 January 2019
It was fun the people were cool. I liked how relaxed everything was but hated when I had to close becaus see you could be stuck until 2am and I was never told that.
Flexible but pay isn’t worth it
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Van Alstyne, TX14 August 2018
The manager was great and the people were fun to work with. The only issue I ran into is the pay wasn’t worth it. I worked 30 hours and still got less than $200. The pay is so low that when you work a lot the taxes that get pulled are so much and effect what you get majorly.
Pros
Flexible hours, management
Cons
Pay, benefits
Flexible hours & travel but difficult to advance
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NY1 August 2018
Provides you with a decent work life balance, however very difficult to move up in the company if you are not part of the founding family. Our stores are in the Caribbean, so you get nice travel perks!
piccola azienda in espansione
Impiegato a progetto (Former Employee) –  Roma, Lazio5 June 2018
Progetto di espansione in essere ma non definito, difficile realtà interna.
Diamond Mens Club
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH11 March 2018
Great place to work. The owner is caring and carefully detailed in all matters. He makes sure to take care of his business and employees. The environment is fun loving and relaxed, its like working with one big family. The hours are great, management is great, everything is great.
Luxury Sales
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Skagway, AK24 December 2017
At Diamonds International you have unlimited opportunities of full-filling your dreams. You have to be dedicated to the environment, culture, and have a strong vision of your role and your next steps.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
wonderful company, good work ethic and fair
Newark, DE Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Robbins, DE20 June 2017
I worked for Robbins Diamonds for 18 years, Started in sales and promoted several times until managing their largest and most successful store. Although the hours were a lot for management the environment and compensation was fair.
With changes in the industry in 2009/2010 I left and was very sorry i did...this is a great place to work.
The company policies are fair and honest to their employees and to the customers who shop there.
Pay will depend on your experience
Pros
great company and great people to work for
Cons
store hours are a lot
Productive and fun environment.
Founder/ Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA15 April 2017
Work environment encourages cultivation of public speaking skills as well as presentation skills that will carry over into any further career endeavors you may pursue.
productive and fun workplace
Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LA15 March 2017
I enjoy working there, I love serving and interacting with the customers.. Enjoy working with my co workers and training and teaching new things.. A typical day at work consist of serving drinks and interacting with the customers.
not good
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bolton9 January 2017
I did not like working here at all and would not recommend anyone work in this job.The amount of work you have to fit into the amount of hours you get paid for is impossible.
Nice restaurant, unpleasant coworkers.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NY10 September 2015
I did not like the environment, i felt pressured to do things i did not want to partake in, in fear of loosing my job. i loved the customers but i did not like the family staff. They did not pay me what was discussed.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no breaks, un payed training, unrealistic pay
con una buena empresa que maneja el dueño y un buen trato
vendedora de mostrador (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF13 June 2015
la empresa en una de las mejores por que ahí puedes trabajar en equipo y no hay criticas como te viste y no te recriminan como eres
Pros
un buen grupo de trabajo
Cons
no te dan seguro
good work environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IL19 November 2014
had a good amount of business, served good food, had a flexible schedule, but did not enjoy working on Christmas.
great experienced
Temporary Employee/FedEx Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJ7 August 2014
learned how to unload big trucks
co-workers helpful
hardest part unloading the trucks
best part of the day goin home
Sales Experience
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD28 August 2013
I was the sales manager for a small jewelry store. It was only myself and the owner that worked in store. I handled 80% of the functioning activities. I handled the purchasing of merchandise, the taking of money to bank from sales, and I opened and closed the store. The owner was very nice gentleman, but he was Russian so there was a language issue, but with time it improved with me assisting him with speaking words and putting them into phrases.
Pros
Limited supervision and independence
Cons
Owner passed away due to lung cancer
A fun place to work, potential for infinite income.
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bangor, ME6 February 2013
A typical day at work included memorizing drink orders, garnishing drinks, handling cash, ensuring that the customer was satisfied and engaging them in conversation during the slower hours, I often operated the front register while serving, taking entrance fees, and sometimes worked behind the bar, also while serving. On Fridays I operated the beer tub, and occasionally served mixed drinks there as well. I learned that I adore serving. I loved the interaction with people, and I am a "people pleaser". Management was fair and effective, if there was an issue, it was promptly handled, and my co-workers were a joy to work with, we all became good friends. Nothing particularly stuck out to me as a difficult part of this job, I guess perhaps it would be "slow" shifts, but typically the following day would make up for that.
Pros
great money, great staff, great customers.
Cons
short breaks, lack of health benefits