Diamond Mowers Employee Reviews

Ideal Career environment
Marketing Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD4 May 2018
I've been with the company for 13+ years; it is a great company to work for and grow with.
The company can best be described as a large family, with a very progressive, forward thinking culture and attitudes, but with lots of old fashioned family values (a good thing).
Management is very open to ideas and positive change. I have been very fortunate to work for some awesome supervisors.
The work here can be challenging (we are a fast growing company,) but it is quite rewarding.
Pros
Good folks to work with and for
Cons
nothing comes to mind
Fast growing company people have great attitudes.
Parts Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD8 April 2018
Been for the company for many years. Great group of people to work with and work for. Management listens to employees and accommodates to their needs almost always.
Pros
Quarterly catered lunches
Cons
Nothing to speak of
Great Place To Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD4 April 2018
Diamond is a great local and privately held company in Sioux Falls, SD. The culture at Diamond is outstanding - like a big/small family.

Diamond is a leader in innovation and products in vegetation management.

The most enjoyable part of working at Diamond is being challenged to try new things and challenge yourself and team to make a difference.

Diamond is a great manufacturing company to have in Sioux Falls.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Benefits, Culture
Toxic Environment
Tech Pubs (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD19 March 2018
This company has a toxic environment that stems form bad management that is reflected in the workers.
Secrecy and dishonesty are prevalent among the upper ranks and a Us vs Them attitude has become apparent.
This is an example of a small company that wants to grow to fast and has traded its company values and morals for a soulless corporate existence.
Pros
some great workers
Cons
bad management
Stressful
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tea, SD8 March 2018
Very stressful and discombobulated place to work. No Organization. Very hard place to work at had to be in a certain circle to advance anywhere in the company.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Management at all levels.
family atmosphere
Paint Manager (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD11 October 2017
I worked at diamond mowers for the first 7 years of my adult career. I was able to work my way up the ladder and ended up as a manager in the company. management was always looking to advance my skills and leadership ability and was willing to assist me in any ways i needed as a manager.
Decent place with bad management
Paint Technician (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD10 October 2017
Just plan old bad management would not recommend working in certain departments of the place. Went above and beyond at work and got nothing in return for it
Fun company that does high quality work
Paint preparation, Parts delivery (Former Employee) –  Tea, SD4 August 2017
I very much enjoyed my short summer job at Diamond Mowers. It was tough work, but the people that make up this company are amazing. They stand by their work, and do it to a very high standard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Mowers. Our community is ready to answer.