Diamond Integrated Marketing

Diamond Integrated Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
As a Brand Ambassador we got the ability to pick and choose activation's that interested us. The training was extensive so that you really got to know the brand!
Pros
Got to work with lots of different people
Cons
often was last minute or had to work outside
Spent a year at this company and found it challenging, fun and very rewarding. Leadership was very strong, great creative product and the project management team was top notch.
my worst experience in the industry. lied to about the hours and underpaid. worked a few extra hours for no pay. they are thieves who don't respect their BAs working on the front lines.
The team really cares about the employees and it shows. The salaries might not be fantastic but Diamond has a comprehensive benefits package and nice bonuses.
The central location is great and once the office is done renovating, it should look great.
Pros
People, benefits, fully stacked kitchen, outings
Cons
last-minute work on weekends, no proper WFH policy, working around construction
It was a fun and great place to work as a BA, but your days are long and working outside in all kinds of weather can be a pain.

The people from the office are amazing, and they reward good BAs really well.
Diamond was definitely one of the best company I've worked at during my time as a part-time student. Everyone at work is friendly.
The best part about work is you get to interact with different type of consumers.
I love working with them! Super flexible and great work environment! They pay great too! Whenever I need extra work I just email them and ask if they have anything for me.
Had nothing but great experiences working with this company. Employees are told to work hard but to have fun on the job. This helped employees to work better as a team to achieve great sales results. Great team dynamics; always had fun on the job.
loved them- great people hard working. take good care of their employees. long days and temporary work would love to work for them more than temporarily
Great place to work for anyone trying to get into marketing.