Diamond Delivery Employee Review

View all Diamond Delivery reviews

Awesome work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 April 2018
My experience at Diamond Delivery has been noting but amazing. From my first day working here I was greeted with friendly faces and nothing but smiles. Every one here works as a team and in an orderly manner. From only having past experience in working in retail, they took the time to train and prepare me for all situations. The training process was well explained and laid out. They provided me with a detailed manual on how to use their online systems and whenever I need assistance I am always able to get answers fast. Something I love about working at Diamond is that it is extremely fast paced and days go by to quickly. There is never a dull moment.
Pros
a fun work place, everyone works as a team, fast paced, massages, mothly lunches
Cons
parking is limited

Other Diamond Delivery Employee Reviews

High stress but high reward overall good place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC9 June 2019
Diamond Delivery in my experience if a good place to work, everyone is friendly and wants the best for you. Some part of the job can be stressful as there are long days. But if your there to work hard and put in a solid days work they will treat you right and pay you what your worth. Management looks out for their workers and wants the best for everyone
Pros
- Free lunches, flexible work hours, great work peers
Cons
- long days
Favouritism greatly involved by Dispatch and bully drivers taking what they want
5 Ton Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  North Saanich, BC30 May 2019
Diamond could be a gold mine but it fails to advance in morals, business structure,and destruction of freight. In my experience every driver is an assistant manager.
Pros
A 10 dollar Tim Hortons card on your Birthday.
Cons
Bad management, time management, favouritism, and incompetent dispatch.