Diamond Delivery Management reviews

Diamond Delivery
Operations/Sales/Administration (Former Employee) –  British Columbia18 March 2019
Dedicated group of individuals that work very hard to be a good corporate citizen, provide excellent service and gives back to the community through various philanthropic activities - why wouldn't you want to do business with them. Fast paced work environment keeps everyone engaged and a great company culture ensures an industry low turnover ratio - this is the place to be.
Pros
Monthly Lunch / Health & Wellness / Experienced Management / Dedicated Staff
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 February 2018
Diamond Delivery is a great place to work. Very helpful staff. Management is excellent. Excellent team atmosphere. Diamond treats there employees outstanding.
Diamond Delivery Sucks
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 January 2018
Diamond Delivery is the worst company around. They force you to become an owner/ operator. If you don't become one, they get rid of you. I would never recommend this company. They are very cheap and don't want to pay your wages.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Not a good company
Druver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 June 2017
This company is poorly managed. Current ops manager doesn't give a @ about dispatch ethics. Or drivers . Two new dispatchers on board 1 . Still can't get the job done. Diamond is not a good company anymore.
The Place to be in Trucking
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC20 July 2016
This is a fast-paced environment with immense potential for growth. A typical day at work presents new challenges all the time. The business is well diversified with a large number of customers and services. The management team is great to work with and long-term employees make this a great place to be. The hardest part of the job is the volume of business and managing the growth. It is enjoyable to see improvement when you put in the effort.
Horrible managment
Everything (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 May 2016
The reason for the negative reviews can be directly traced back to upper management. They have no clue how to run a business. My experience with them was that this is the bush league of logistic companies. Did most of the "managers" job as well. Sadly, there's potential with the right management and direction.
love the team!
Call Centre Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
i have been working here for almost two years and it has been a great, i love the team, management. Diamond has a great team atmosphere and always doing little things to make the staff feel special.
scam artists
owner operator (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC21 January 2016
I bought a truck off of these guys barely worked and when I did I paid more then I made when I left the company due to an illegal sale and illegal truck I got 10 percent of what I paid into the truck back I would never work for them again and won't let people I know used them or work there
Pros
Cons
the whole company
could have been better
class 1 driver (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 October 2015
location was in disrepair. workers all under paid for industry standards. company seemed to managed bottom line at employee's expense. the only good part was driving the truck.