Diamond Delivery Employee Reviews

An experience I woud not repear
Terminal Manager (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC10 October 2018
Not a Healthy environment.
Staff great - head office in lower mainland a challenge.
daily fight for safe work environment
drivers paid reasonably - dispatch staff under stress
Great Place to Work
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 May 2018
Diamond Delivery is a great company. From the owner to coworkers to managers, it truly is an enjoyable place to work and an amazing company to be a part of.
Pros
Lots of little perks that go a long way
Awesome work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 April 2018
My experience at Diamond Delivery has been noting but amazing. From my first day working here I was greeted with friendly faces and nothing but smiles. Every one here works as a team and in an orderly manner. From only having past experience in working in retail, they took the time to train and prepare me for all situations. The training process was well explained and laid out. They provided me with a detailed manual on how to use their online systems and whenever I need assistance I am always able to get answers fast. Something I love about working at Diamond is that it is extremely fast paced and days go by to quickly. There is never a dull moment.
Pros
a fun work place, everyone works as a team, fast paced, massages, mothly lunches
Cons
parking is limited
Not a good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 March 2018
Applied for the pm shift supervisor, hired on 18 hr, first cheque I found out I'm 17/hr and definitely not the pm supervisor, did not do a good job training me, works easy enough but not clear as to the computer/paperwork aspect
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 February 2018
Diamond Delivery is a great place to work. Very helpful staff. Management is excellent. Excellent team atmosphere. Diamond treats there employees outstanding.
Diamond Delivery Sucks
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 January 2018
Diamond Delivery is the worst company around. They force you to become an owner/ operator. If you don't become one, they get rid of you. I would never recommend this company. They are very cheap and don't want to pay your wages.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
high volume inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 January 2018
great office hours of 8-4:30, typical day of about 150-200 calls for pickup and delivery of products. learned plenty about the transportation industry.
Pros
free monthly lunches and massage
Cons
high volume inbound call center - apprx 150 - 200 calls a day
Office and Owner Operators
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC18 October 2017
you have to hustle to make money everyday. They don’t treat their staff very well. If you apply for a cube van operator, be ready to haul flat deck load into your truck. Lots of handbombing.
Not a good company
Druver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 June 2017
This company is poorly managed. Current ops manager doesn't give a @ about dispatch ethics. Or drivers . Two new dispatchers on board 1 . Still can't get the job done. Diamond is not a good company anymore.
Account Representative
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC21 July 2016
I have worked for this company for a year and 4 months now, I love the atmosphere and the team I work with. The Management is great here. Its a great place to get to know more about businesses in your area and make connections with customers. The day goes by fairly quick. Management always give you incentives and motivation to succeed as a team. This is by far the best job I have had, because the management actually cares about the employees and they have awesome Christmas Parties :).
Pros
Commisions/ Bonuses/ Free snacks/ Flexible management/ Benefits/ Incentives
The Place to be in Trucking
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC20 July 2016
This is a fast-paced environment with immense potential for growth. A typical day at work presents new challenges all the time. The business is well diversified with a large number of customers and services. The management team is great to work with and long-term employees make this a great place to be. The hardest part of the job is the volume of business and managing the growth. It is enjoyable to see improvement when you put in the effort.
productive and quick days
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 June 2016
days at diamond delivery went by very quick because work was a fast pace. ive learnt how to keep on your toes and working quickly and accurately. management was good, always been very helpful. hardest part of the job... id have to say was when someone was missing out of the office and all the work was set upon one person.
Horrible managment
Everything (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 May 2016
The reason for the negative reviews can be directly traced back to upper management. They have no clue how to run a business. My experience with them was that this is the bush league of logistic companies. Did most of the "managers" job as well. Sadly, there's potential with the right management and direction.
love the team!
Call Centre Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
i have been working here for almost two years and it has been a great, i love the team, management. Diamond has a great team atmosphere and always doing little things to make the staff feel special.
Worst place to work
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC15 February 2016
The worst place to work.Managment Is really bad .LOTS of favorism and drivers do what they want.Pay is very poor with no fuel allowance
Pros
Cons
No job security
scam artists
owner operator (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC21 January 2016
I bought a truck off of these guys barely worked and when I did I paid more then I made when I left the company due to an illegal sale and illegal truck I got 10 percent of what I paid into the truck back I would never work for them again and won't let people I know used them or work there
Pros
Cons
the whole company
could have been better
class 1 driver (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 October 2015
location was in disrepair. workers all under paid for industry standards. company seemed to managed bottom line at employee's expense. the only good part was driving the truck.
smoke in wear-house drink on the job do not keep to there word
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  surrey bc16 January 2014
i do not like this company the have said a bunch of things and have not gone threw with there word i have bin there for a year and no raise im still at 15 an hour and would really like to make a big change in my life and get a career in a different field of work
was a good company to work for good owner and good staff
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  surrey bc20 June 2012
day to day operation customer relation , solving problems , dealing with drivers needs