Dialogue

Dialogue Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Management is strong on micromanaging, pretend to give you positions but in fact they take over your job without letting you try.
It's a young management team, they have a hard time understanding that older people might have kids and need to take care of them.

Hierarchie isnt respected.

Most enjoyable part is the free healthy snacks & the team of care coordinator & nurses.
Innovative environment and product, great team work and company culture. Down to earth C-Level team. Beautiful offices, good perks and work/life balance
Cons
Lots of change, low salaries
Very supportive community of professionals to assist with online applications for primary care medical supports available team lead available for help when needed supportive hours
- Dialogue is a fast-paced, inovative company that pushes the boundaries of telemedicine to provide the highest quality care to its patients. It is wonderful to practice medicine in a place where best-practice-guidelines are continuously implemented.
- The company treats its medical staff with the utmost respect and truly commits to work-life balance. Management utilizes their staff's expertise and continuously motivates everyone to use and perfect their skills.

- Every day has its challenges but a skilled team, full of knowledge and support, make working at Dialogue very enjoyable. I have never worked anywhere with more team values than Dialogue. Dialogue's success is our success and vice versa.

- Autonomy is valued at Dialogue and they give you every opportunity for self and professional improvement through work place activities and seminars. They will give you the tools to succeed!
A team-based work environment, with great support from management and lots of flexibility. Benefits are great, can work from home, and constant opportunity for advancement within the company.
Pros
Everything about the job and workplace culture
Cons
Fast-paced can be challenging for some
I’ve been with the company for close to three years and it’s by far the best work experience in my career. Amazing company and great mission and product!!
Pros
Benefits, culture, beautiful office, vacation
Cons
Fast-paced
- Supportive team
- Great benefits

- Hardworking group

- Social activities

Great place to work for! I worked there in the Fall and the team was amazing!
Really solid culture and management
I transitioned from the public system to the private and wow it make a real difference

would advise management to work on pension plan that is in my opinion too weak . The rest is amazing !
Pros
free food, chose your schedule, work from home
Cons
pension plan
nice company, with no benefits, need to focus on how to give benefits and job security, good job work life balance. small operation and can work from home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dialogue?