Dexterra
Dexterra Employee Review

very nice working place

28 December 2019
Dexterra company is very nice and friendly company.
I recommend my friend to apply here and the management is very nice.

This is fast facing work but I really enjoyed working at Dexterra.
2 April 2020
Same role
This company has a very high turnover to the point that if you reach your one year anniversary, you are considered "senior". There are many problems with this company including low pay, poor hiring practices, lack of opportunity to grow, internal office politics, and general lack of professionalism.

Because of the low pay (which is slightly over minimum wage), they can only attract people who would probably have difficulty getting hired elsewhere.

Almost all promotions are internal, but the problem is that they have the habit of promoting the current management's best buddy and not necessarily the most qualified person. It reached the point where great managers run for the hills to work for a better company once they get enough management experience probably because they are tired of covering for incompetent staff.

The unfortunate truth is that this company is overpowered by favouritism so if you are best buddies with management, they tend to give you the shifts that everybody wants to have.

I also don't like how there's lack of discipline towards lazy staff. Meanwhile they take the hardworking staff's efforts for granted and they expect those staff to do the work for multiple people.

The irony of this job is that coworkers and management stressed me out more than the customers. I have met some good managers and coworkers, but unfortunately most of the good ones left which made me think that they are probably too good for this company.
Pros
Transit Subsidy
Cons
Payment is on time
4 March 2020
- Poor management (Lead & Manager), due to poor listening to coleagues/co-workers.
- Leads/Supervisors are irresponsible, when needed.

- Short & improper on-the-job training, led to negative differentiations.
28 October 2019
Great place to work ,,, challenging in some position but worth working ... you may find it rewarding because leadership is good and always looks for the safety of employees ... will love to stay and a perfect retirement job ....
Pros
Perks when safety goals are met
Cons
no non at all