Dexcom Employee Reviews

easy job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ13 November 2018
line assembly is super fun everyone is super nice specially the lead pang vang she's very helpful and friendly she will guide you with everything that you need to know .
experience
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA30 October 2018
Dexcom would be enough for you to pay your bills. you will have a time management depends on shift that you choose. you will have more experience on machines.
it WAS great, but...
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA23 October 2018
When I started, it was fantastic, all about the patients; when I left, I don't even know what it was all about, but not really about the patients anymore. Totally sad, it is a GREAT product, but they are unable to fully support it and the mickey mouse moving things around leaves the patient suffering the most with the employees anxious and stressed and some miserable.
not funny
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 October 2018
management is a joke, if you are not part of the drinking buddy crowd then you are to survive there. favorites are played for sure, money is ok but not enough to invest your time and skills there
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
the job
Churn & Burn
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA15 October 2018
Dexcom will work you to death. They do not care about their field sales Representatives. The management is terrible. Management will never give you positive reinforcement. Their managers do not go through management training so the majority of them do not know how to manage. Dexcom will churn and burn you. They view you as replaceable.
Pros
Excellent Product
Cons
Overworked, unfair compensation, terrible management
good place to work they have large break room
Operator I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA27 August 2018
good place to work the outfit is good good manager good coworker
clean room to worke i learn alot of think and make good frined the supervisor is knowledge
Pros
free coffe
Cons
short break
Very Productive and fun
Tech Support Agent level 1 (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA20 August 2018
Very Productive and fun due to individuals that are very professional on what they do on a daily basis , also the trainers are very much prepared and know exactly on how to educate their employees .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Poor management
Managed Care Specialist (MCS) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA15 August 2018
Management at Dexcom is poor and does not care about individuals or home life/work balance. They want to get the most out of the employees by overworking and underpaying them as much as possible. Poor decision making in the long term looks to be their downfall and business needs are up while workforce stays the same or is lowered.
Pros
Team lunches and outings
Cons
mandatory overtime, poor leadership, lack of pay, lack of opportunity
Not quite the workplace I would like to be at
TSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ1 August 2018
I am more of a procedural technical support representative. They really should hire as a more customer service representative as opposed to technical support
Pros
na
Cons
na
Co-workers are the best aspect.
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ31 July 2018
I learned a lot, I DID a lot. I am one of very few people in Arizona that can set up the last dipping machine in membrane. I was on track to getting hired on at a operator 2. but right before that my grandfather passed away, an the time I missed seemed to effect the position I was getting. so much that they gave it to someone else, I was hired on as an operator one having more skill an knowledge then the other employee. This being the 2nd time I was promised something from them an didn't receive reflects on them to me. mostly when I'm not the only one.
Pros
Cheap food market
Cons
managment
Nice place to work
NAS Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA29 July 2018
Team-oriented environment where quality of the call is much more important than the quantity of calls taken on a daily basis. Customer were referred to as 'patients'.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
timekeeping portal is inefficient and problematic
Terrible to their employees
Account Sales Specialist -inside sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 9212123 July 2018
they treat their emyployees terrible. They are very over worked and forced to do over time. Most people walk out of their jobs there. They give you no praise. You are always micro-managed. When other jobs need help like the call ceneter they will make you do a job that you arent trained to do therefore your usally job duties fall behind. I WOULD NEVER WORK HERE AGAIN.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
managment and HR
Full time employee
Sr. Oracle ERP Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA20 July 2018
The job experience depends on who you report to.
The customer sales department has a high turn around
This is a successful company, for which I was proud to work for
Being so Personal in any things
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  232 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 8520217 July 2018
If they don't like you, they will kick you out, no matter how very good your performance. It doesn't matter to them. No matter how much efforts and sacrifices you've done and given. They just don't give a thing.
They have this thing called: Crab Mentality

Because if they see some potential on you, they rather throw you away, than to keep you for the growth of the company in the future.
Fun exciting work place
Direct contact rep (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ9 July 2018
Had a good time there the coworkers are friendly down to earther willing to help you succeed. The management are friendly and polite straight forward and understanding
True impact on customers lives
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ9 July 2018
You are able to have a true impact on the well being of the customers that you interact with. However management is completely disengaged in regards to coaching and directing their employees. Compensation is descent but that is the only perk.
working hours
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA3 July 2018
I have been working at Dexcom full-time (Less than a year)
sometimes free lunch on saturday, access to the gym if you're permanent and benefits.
alot of overtime per week and working on saturday too.
not getting raised at all even though they're adding more jobs as a machinist.
Too much work, bad management, unreliable source, unfairness of training of people. Stressful
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mira Mesa, CA30 June 2018
There's too much overtime and the management is bad because they don't train other people on the line. Too much favoritism. Always working in a fast pace when being on the line.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, events, salary
Cons
Too much hours, horrible management, and unfairness
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA21 June 2018
My role as a CSR was repetative but at the same time there were new challenges and learning experiences everyday. I would love to work for Dexcom again.
Pros
Emploees are often rewarded with company events
Cons
Short breaks and no 401K matching
My Review
Territory Business Manager, Denver, CO (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA30 May 2018
Great device, middle management micro manages. Less focus on stock price and more focus on delivering an incredible product to patients and believing in sales reps.
Pros
Incredible technology and very satisfied patients.
Cons
Pressure on sales reps.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dexcom. Our community is ready to answer.