Devon Energy Employee Review

View all Devon Energy reviews

Was good company to work for but was there only there for 4 yrs. and seen high high turnover of operators.
Gas Plant operator (Former Employee) –  Fort St John, BC13 March 2013
Start my day. Drive to my sour plant. Walk through plant. If nothing pressing go review wells on SCADA. Then do dailly books and plan day. Winter time alot of dealing with hydrates using all methods. Changing particle and coal filters. Dealt with water plant at camp..Operated turbines, wakashaws,and ajax..Taken many courses through Devon. Well and compressor optimization. Trouble shooting catydines..countless saftey courses..

I enjoyed working for Devon. And recomend them as place of employemnet...If you become an employee not contractor.
Pros
great people to work with. give saftey as number one.
Cons
high turn over for contractors..

Other Devon Energy Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 April 2018
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Alberta7 April 2018
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Devon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2