Devon Energy Employee Review

View all Devon Energy reviews

Fun environment
Assistant Plant Operator (Practicum) (Former Employee) –  Fairview, AB2 August 2013
Its a rotating shift work with 12 hours per shift, 28 days rotation. I learned Natural Gas process from wells to sales. The management were nice, they are very concerned about safety of individual. My mentors were great, taught me safety procedures, like doing repairs. They are very supportive. Hardest part of the Job is you have to work in any type of weather condition but I dont mind it. The most enjoyable part of this job is everyday challenge. You have to use all your senses.
Pros
profit sharing for regular employees
Cons
no pay for practicum students

Other Devon Energy Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 April 2018
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Alberta7 April 2018
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Devon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2