Detailing Knights Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Non organized, low paid, and non understanding managers.
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2019
Managers are the worst of this company, they are non understanding, will force you to work sometimes, or will force you to work an all night shift which isn’t worth it at all. Pay is low, and they limit you with the hours, they want you to finish as fast as possible and do not care about the quality of the car as long as u finish fast. If customer complains they will put all the blame on you but in reality they were the ones rushing you! Overall really bad company to work with. Salary is always an issue with them, there was couple times when I was paid much less then I was suppto.
Most unorganized company
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2019
Use to work for them and they were so unorganized and when it came to pay day it was always an argument with hours, none paid training, and where you have to go god and how hard you have to work isint worth the pay with this comapny i do not suggest this job at all good luck to anyone applying or thats already taken the job.
great place to work always something new to learn.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2018
The night before heading to work you go on an app called appointy and it gives you your schedule for the week I would check for call numbers and locations. Next morning I call client 1 hr before appointment confirm job and time and location and head out. when training employees they would work alongside me so I can monitor their progress closely for about the first week and then see how they do own their own.
I tracked hrs worked and products used
I also took payments via credit/cash
using an app called square.
One of the hardest parts of the job would be weather in the summer you could work in very hot temperatures or in the fall very cold.
Pros
you get to always meet new people and discover new locations
Cons
Some jobs are worth more than the other.