Destiny Transportation Ltd

Destiny Transportation Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
3.6Job security & advancement

very good company to work for

Very good company to work for, they helped me as a new driver to get started. Highly recommend for new drivers and lots of work. Their busy all year round .

Pros

lots of work, great for a starter driver

Good company

It's being a pleasure to work in the company with professionals in Trucking and Logistics industry. Everybody is willing to help you at any time in case of any difficulties.

Great People to Work With

They are Busy all year around. Pay on time. and Flexible work Hour. They do not force. I started as a New driver. They helped me to get trained and helped me to Buy my truck.

Unhonest management.

This is a driving school for those who want to learn how to drive a truck without experience but if you know your job do not watse your time at all going there..They advertised what they do not pay you and they do not give you wage agreement form to sign so that they can easily cheat on you..Do not waste your time at all if you know how to drive stay home and find better companies that really needs drivers.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Fake company, group of owner operators.

Good People to work with/ Organized

I worked with them for a year. Great people to work for. It's very honest, organized and professional. This Company will help you to grow. h

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Destiny Transportation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Destiny Transportation Ltd Reviews by Location